• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Darkrai - UT or not UT?

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yeah i've just obtained a 10th Movie Darkrai and i was wondering - should i keep it UT? Cos that would lower its value if it isn't UT but i might EV train it... i don't know what to do. Any help or advice?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    do wat i did, get another one, train one of them and just keep one of them safely stored, that way you have both

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Its an event so it's value will usually decrease if you EV train it. Event collectors usually look for UT pokes only, so if you want events back for it I'd keep it UT.

The REAL Shadow Chaos

The one and only REAL Chaos!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    UT it is worth more in trades, but less in battles. So do you wanna trade it, or battle with it? You have to decide.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'll do what one-winged-angel said. I'll keep one in my box and EV train the other... now just to find another Darkrai.... lol.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    He will have traded it over wifi. I myself have quite a few darkrai, all from the event but traded over this site so we english can get them :)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    They cant be put in the gts anyway due to their classic ribbon lol

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Yep, you have to ask for a trade. Mine arent up though, but check the event threads on this site's trading center

Back