• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Darkrai, Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Hi everyone,

New here.
    Just got back from the city with some codes and had one of each in spare.

If you are interested in Darkrai, Zapdos, Articuno or Moltres then PM me and I will send the code to you.
    If I receive a lot of requests regarding these event pokemons, I will distribute them as fair as I can among you.

Hopefully I can make four people happy and not just one, so PM me :)

PS. I am not 100% sure if the Articuno code is Articuno or random. Gamestop crew told me some type of the codes give a random. I have used two with the same 4 characters and got Articuno. Still not sure.

PS. As someone mentioned they are probably region locked, so players from Europe are most likely the only ones to receive these event codes.

Kind regards
    DoubleMuffin

Last edited:

CrossFreeze

Because Im Batman....
    Years
  • Hi everyone,

New here.

If you are interested in Darkrai, Zapdos, Articuno or Moltres then PM me and I will send the code to you.
    If I receive a lot of requests regarding these event pokemons, I will distribute them as fair as I can among you.

PS. I am not 100% sure if the Articuno code is Articuno or random. Gamestop crew told me some type of the codes give a random. I have used two with the same 4 characters and got Articuno. Still not sure.

Are the codes like from the U.S?

Kind regards
    DoubleMuffin

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    The codes are from Skandinavia. More specific Denmark.
    I have no idea if everyone can receive them or not.

I would imagine all of Europe can recieve it since the Darkrai code is from UK and written in english and not danish.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hi everyone,

New here.

PS. As someone mentioned they are probably region locked, so players from Europe are most likely the only ones to receive these event codes.

Kind regards
    DoubleMuffin

Hi. I'm interested in Zapdos if possible :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back