• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkria and Shyami

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I can't spell there names but I have a gliched one of each.

Their nature is both bold, and the Darkria has a nickname called "Dark1" I just want to see what you guys have and I will take the best offer. I do not plan on cloning this guy so he is the only one.

I want HM02 Dragon Claw, and I want shinnies, and other legendaries.

Thanks

Brinn

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    i have lots of legds and two shinies where and did you get these pokemon

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    i have both. :) .................

EDIT: I have a Jap verison of the game... It took me a while (b/c I do not read japanesse) to do it but I finially got to the elite four and captured them. :) Their IDs are the same. I can not rename the Darkria b/c I transfered it to my english pack. But I will be more then happy to list the stats.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    what do you need i got rayquaza groudon kygrue zapdos moltres shiny mewtwo shiny dragonite heatran giratina spiritomb rotom regular mewtwo

Mitch

The Reliable
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    i'll give you a shiny illumise and lvl 100 azelf

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    thats nice. I am not one to trade TM for pokemon... and not for a pokemon as rare as this one... It took me 9 hours to get it...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Darkrai and shaymin from the glich in the japanese versions can't have English names unless you re-named them meaning they're not ur pokes. So the OT won't be ur name unless they are hacked!

Back