• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darksteel88's ultimate event thread

Years
    I would indeed

3 1

* Birthday Charmander
    * Kyle Riolu
    * European Riolu
    * Platinum Member Card Distribution
    * KITE Riolu
    * ARUMIA Darkrai
    * US and Euro Ranger Darkrai
    * BUIKORE Eevee

Those were occurring during Jan. 1/09 according to the Calendar on Secure.

Years
    A wish for a couple of slakings is hardly a fair deal. I've got some friends who're willing to trade for Nintendo points, so we'll see where that leads. But please, try and make reasonable offers.

@Pikachu231, I don't really see anything I need. I'd also like to tell you that DS events, unless they are programmed to always be shiny, cannot be shiny. I cannot explain why, but I can tell you that people have basically confirmed that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    hey mate been a while since we last talked, do u need a italian alamos darkrai im after a legit tcgwc pikachu

Years
    If I don't have it, I need it. I wouldn't trade a legit TCGWC, they are worth too much.

I'll be back in a while, going to eat something.

Years
    Like I said, I don't want to do that. I should have more than enough other stuff that you need to trade with. In fact, if I need to, I can probably get a bunch for some Nintendo points.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    well i dont really have much else to offer that u need, all i can think of is a eulalie mew but probs not worth it. o well see ya around

Years
    You sound like you're trying to make me buy into it. I'll come back in a few hours even with everything I wanted from you for x10 less.

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
    Years
    by the way u said thessse were hacked?
    Ekans:Jolly
    Sandshrew:Calm
    Slowpoke:IMpish
    Shellder:AdamanT
    Thesse r all jeremys u said were hacks right

Years
    I didn't check them because of insufficient data. I will now though, a nature might do some good.

Yea, those are hacks.

looker94

Water Trainer
    Years
    hi darkstell

i having a good day

sooo ive decided to open my own profile on pokemon secure u think u could recomend me i keep on getting this thing that says error when i get on the site

also i heard there was a wish volbeat, halloween events?in japan, and a shiny deoxys pkm gift are these legit or fanmade

anyways 2 slakings for one wish is that okay(if not i totally understand ) :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    hey darksteel, check my thread on secure please. don't have much at the moment, but if you're interested in anything, let me know there- don't use this site too often anymore. but here is fine if needed.

Back