• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkwerewolf's poké trade shop and breeding center.

Years
    Hello and welcome to...
    Darkwerewolf's Poké trade shop and breeding center.

First a few ground rules:
    Spoiler:

I believe that is all the rules. I may add some if I find out more need to be added.
    Oh and after we traded, please feel free to go to my review thread and write a review or advice on how to make the shop better. The link is in my signature.

Thanks to poke bank I have pokemon to add from black 2 that I transferred to pokemon y

I only have Pokémon Y ready to trade from at the moment other games will be coming soon.

Color code:
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Y

Have:
    Spoiler:

Want:
    Spoiler:

More will be added latter. This is just to start out with.

Blacklist:
    Spoiler:

Whitelist:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I went ahead and approved your shop, but please add more species to have at least 20 species to keep a shop open, thanks~

Years
    If you want a certain Pokémon and its not listed above please let me know and I'll see what I can do or part with. Cause I have many more Pokémon then those listed above.

Years
    I added some new Pokémon in the have section. And I'm open to any offers.

Added Mewto for a limited time. Available for 2 days.

Last edited:
    Back