• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darthatron's Vector-stuff

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    Pretty much all the artsy-stuff I do nowadays is done in Illustrator, so I figured I'd post some of my work here. Let me know how I can improve.

Here are some funky looking gen 1 pokemon that I've been working on for an assignment for college. I used a mix of gradients and solid colors to create the illusion of depth, and to enhance some key features.. I think they turned out pretty good. Click for a MUCH bigger image.

Darthatron's Vector-stuffDarthatron's Vector-stuffDarthatron's Vector-stuffDarthatron's Vector-stuffDarthatron's Vector-stuff

All of them are based on the game art. So yeah, crits?
    Darthatron's Vector-stuff

Last edited:

POKE'WIN

It's Funny Cuz Its Not Me
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    I think they look fine as they are, except i think the shading of Charmander
    could be a touch darker and the flame looks a little strange.
    But everything else is detailed and well done!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    THese look so cool! They remind me of stained glass! Perhaps you can try to make stained glass digital art with them ^^

Back