• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Database Error whenever I report

I Wish My Wishes Came True

as I wish upon many a s t a r
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2013
    Something slightly strange is going on right now, with the server. So you're just going to need to bear with it for now. PM reports are a little messy anyway, you're best just forwarding them to a staff member. Preferably an Super Moderator or a moderator who you feel comfortable sending it to.

I Wish My Wishes Came True

as I wish upon many a s t a r
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2013
    As far as I know, PM reports go through yes. But it's just as effective to forward them to a staff member. However I'm not entirely sure. But your best bet it to forward it, if you're not getting any feedback.

Blaque

[ B L A C K ]
    Years
    That PM you received, who exactly sent it?

There is a link in that PM I've been told. I suggest not clicking it as it may be harmful.

Last edited:

Blaque

[ B L A C K ]
    Years
    Gallaceon did. I have this now. When mods regain their powers, can this be locked?
    Yes, PC is being a bit glitchy, but everything will be handled accordingly. Just go about like usual as things are being worked out.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Okay, reporting should be all fixed for everyone now as well as for the staff being able to handle them.

I handled things with the member who sent the PM's accordingly, so just delete them.

Back