• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Database Error

Years
  • I was trying to access PC for 5 minutes or so and it loaded slowy at first then it wouldnt load at all and then I recieved a VBulletin Database Error. I cleared my cache, cookies, etc. and everything seems to be working fine now but is just a little slow.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    To my understanding, PC does that eventually when the server gets overloaded or glitches. They never last any longer then that unless something happens. It does that occasionally so no worries. :3

Years
  • To my understanding, PC does that eventually when the server gets overloaded or glitches. They never last any longer then that unless something happens. It does that occasionally so no worries. :3
    Yeah, I figured it was something like that.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yes, we have database errors every so often here at PC. They never last that long but everytime some one has to make a thread about it...

Back