• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn or May who's better lookin

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    SORRY ANIME MODS IF THIS DOESN'T GO HERE but it was either here or in the General Gaming forum and since it uses the anime character names specifically instead of like... "which of the playable female character designs do you like"... I figured it suited this forum more. :[

As for my answer, Dawn. Her character design is adorable. I've always hated May's hair. (And if we're going by personality I can't pick either of them orz.)

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    AH. you have me choosing?!
    They are both such amazingly cute girls. D:

But I guess I'll go with Haruka, her being my favorite little bishie ever! She's cute, has a big rack, and I love her freaky hair. :]

Hikari is a sex lolli. She's adorable. But I'd say Haruka is better in terms of real looks. mwha. :]

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Hahahaha. Dawn is prettier, but she looks too young. I think May looks cuter than Dawn, has a cuter personality and looks older, so I would say May XD

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    neither are "hot" they;re ten O_o
    but may's hair is weird

dawn
    shes adorable anyways
    especially in her winter clothes O3O

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Why the fudge are you making me choose! THIS IS TOO MUCH DAMN IT! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

*suicides*....

...K, probably May based on looks and age.

Back