• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn Stone

zer0dollarbill

Title kind of sums it up. I need a dawn stone...
    I have Charmanders (Hasty, Lonely, Quiet, Naughty, Naive, Bashful, Mild, Modest, Serious, Adamant) and Cyndaquils (Adamant, Jolly, Timid, Rash, Calm, Docile) in mass. I would also give Burmy, Ralts, Cranidos, Spiritomb, Elekid, Abra, Eevee, Feebas, Gible, or Scyther. Your choice of any one of these pokemon PLUS any one of these items: Dread Plate, Helix Fossil, Heat Rock, Skull Fossil, Icy Rock, Sun Stone, Hard Stone, Fire Stone, Everstone, Leaf Stone, Thunder Stone, Rare Candy, Enigma Berry, Pamtre Berry. First come first served on selection (if I didn't indicate otherwise, it's safe to assume I only have one of each pokemon listed available for trade) but I may consider accepting multiple offers for dawn stones if the price is right. Good luck!

zer0dollarbill

Crotina, I have already received one from Wilow-Wisp, so don't go through any unnecessary trouble for my sake. But if something I have listed caught your eye I am willing to make sure you get what you need (while acquiring a spare dawn stone.)

LawlRly

Spelunker Extraordinaire
    Years
    I have a Dawn Stone I can trade you, considering that a Calm Cyndaquil would be just lovely. ;) (Come to think of it, I might actually have two, if you want another one. xD)

zer0dollarbill

Alright... the calm cyndaquil is no longer available as I'm holding it for LawlRly until we can trade.

zer0dollarbill

oh yeah, and the leaf stone. (I wouldn't try to cheat you out of it... I just don't always type whole thoughts. Kind of a scatter-brain.)

zer0dollarbill

Poliwag, horsea, goldeen, magmar, mareep, slugma, octillery, mantyke/ mantine, skarmory, miltank, zigzagoon, cascoon, tallow, azurill, plusle, spoink, swablu, zangose, baltoy, duskull, sableye, latias (haha) hippopotas or finneon. Those would be great. But whatever...

edit: bold indicates pokemon i have recieved

Last edited:
    Back