• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I love all the heroines <3 May, Dawn, Misty, I agree if they bring Misty back they'll ruin her. But she'll never come back. Why? Because she's in the past, deal with it.

We have a female lead with a cute design and a cheerful personality.

Raise your hand if you want a girl with a terrible wardrobe. A bad attitude. and an antisocial, aggressive, bully type personality, who picks on Ash, makes fun of his old friends with body building body?? hurr/slapped to high hell

don't deny it, that would make you rage >8D we can replace her with the lead in the next gen. and add her too the games, We can call herrrrrrr Princess PuffleFluff 8D/lolwat?

uhh anyways rofl Cx
    Dawn is cute <3 I rarely watch pokemon DP tho >.>
    I really don't care for the series. Its good in small servings
    like a snack
    or
    christmas cake
    you can't have christmas cake every day you know/wtf comparing pokemon to food

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    No, I hate Hikari. She's just dolled up like a skank with her clothing. She's also relatively annoying and she had absolutely no character development, unlike Haruka who started her journey without even knowing what she wanted to do. Hikari wanted to be a coordinator since day one, and, frankly, it's pretty stupid how she is following in Haruka's footsteps. The only thing good that comes out of having Hikari is she freaks whenever Pachirisu messes up her hair. That's it.

And, honestly, I can't wait until we have a new female character.​

Back