• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Day and night fixed??

Do you tinks its possible

• yes and i would love that

Votes: 44 67.7%
  • no and i dnt care anyways

Votes: 21 32.3%

• Total voters

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    Well i was maybe thinking they would fix the d&n what do i mean...... ok in pokemon hg,ss,pt,p,d anyways in all of these versions d&n is present well i would like them to fix the bright sprite when you fly at night and the fact that if you stay outside till its time to be night its suddenly dark or when its time to be morning its suddenly morning. i would like to see smooth transitions and the sprite fixed. Do you think theres a chance this will happen???

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    It doesn't really bother me that much. I've always thought the transitions were smooth (since I never really paid attention to them), but this doesn't mean improvements can't be made. I know the games won't be for the 3DS, but the system has better wi-fi capabilities, and if you play b/w on it then maybe your clock will be updated via internet, which could make for better transitions between diff. times of the day.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    i wish it did get fixed, but i dont think its very likely. What i do hope for is a darker night. HGSS and DP were just a darkish blue.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    i wish it did get fixed, but i dont think its very likely. What i do hope for is a darker night. HGSS and DP were just a darkish blue.

That sounds so fun, doesn't it? LET'S MAKE REALLY NIGHT NIGHT (ie. 10PM - 5AM) NEED FLASH TO MOVE AROUND. 8D.

OT: It's a little annoying, but I honestly don't mind. =|

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    That sounds so fun, doesn't it? LET'S MAKE REALLY NIGHT NIGHT (ie. 10PM - 5AM) NEED FLASH TO MOVE AROUND. 8D.

OT: It's a little annoying, but I honestly don't mind. =|

This, but outside cities or in darker places of cities. It would be cool, but of course must be the first HM we get, otherwise it would be anoying. Also, this will prevent the younger players to play at night inside their beds (without their parent knowing) until they found flash. And if they were like me, I only found flash in Pokémon Red after passing the League :D
    Bah whatever, if they improve the transitions, better, if not, I don't care.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    How about they just scrap Flash (keep it as a battle move) and just give us a freakin torch ¬_¬

Let's scrap Cut and give us a machete.
    Let's scrap Rock Smash and get martial arts lessons.
    Let's scrap Rock Climb and get abseiling gear.
    Let's scrap Dive and get scuba gear.
    Let's scrap Surf and get a boat.
    Let's scrap Strength and get bulk up for players.
    Let's scrap Fly and get a private jet.
    Let's scrap Defog and get a really, really big fan.
    Let's scrap Whirlpool and get a big...turbine.
    Let's scrap Waterfall and...nevermind, keep Waterfall.

Sorry, but it don't work that way.

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years

HAHA! I've always wanted to scrap HMs altogether. I hate wasting moveslots with them :P Or at least, make them easily delete-able.

IceFireLighnting

HAHA! I've always wanted to scrap HMs altogether. I hate wasting moveslots with them :P Or at least, make them easily delete-able.
    I have never heard truer words (save a couple other times).
    You got it so right. EPIC WIN!!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    its rather pointless, it shouldnt bug you unless your one of those people who are like:

"OMFG why it that sprite slightly crooked!" (cuz its supposed to be)
    or
    "OMFG! why is wailord only 2spaces big in HG/SS" (cuz if it was the real size you couldnt play)
    or
    "OMFG! why cant you go down a waterfall without the HM!?" <-- even tho i will admit that does urk me every once in awhile lol

its a small minor thing thats completely unimportant, its not like you freak out if your indoors you look at the window its sunny, dont look at the window then walk outside and its night time, if you do sadly you need help O.o"

Cyberglass

the stuff Porygon are made of
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022

There is a very good reason why they aren't easily deletable. If they were, you could get stuck places with no way to get back out, at least in the older games where you can store HMs away on the computer.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years

I thought this was Pokemon, not a generic RPG game......

Wonder why people use Pokemon for everything, cause they are such lazy wimps

Back