• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Day/Night Fogs using Scripts

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    I have a fog for a town at night, just with lights and stuff, and im just trying to make it work at night using a script. I don't want to put it as the tileset fog because it only applies to that one map. I want to make it a script. I have a script that activates it already, but its always active. I just need to edit the script to have it work at night only.

this is the script
    https://postimg.cc/3k109jjt
    I have my shade setting to true in my scripts. I read somewhere that naming the script "OutdoorLight" makes it work during nay/night but that isn't working either.

Diverscope

Pardon me
    Years
    Put the script under a conditional branch and set it to be only active if the global switch 15 is true. The switch should have the name "s:PBDayNight.isNight?(pbGetTimeNow)", which checks if it is currently nighttime (8 p.m to 6 a.m).

You can also set an else-case, which will set the current fog to None.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Put the script under a conditional branch and set it to be only active if the global switch 15 is true. The switch should have the name "s:PBDayNight.isNight?(pbGetTimeNow)", which checks if it is currently nighttime (8 p.m to 6 a.m).

You can also set an else-case, which will set the current fog to None.

Cool, that worked too, thank you! :)
    yeah I wasn't sure with the conditional branches if you could just leave them blank, but it slipped my mind to just put the else as none...lol

Last edited:
    Back