• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Day-Night help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    I am never awake during the night time so i need some help. I am on the eastern time zone i need someone in a different time zone that it is night right now to evolve my Gligar holding Razor Fang! Send me a PM if you can help me!

I will supply a HA Gligar if you help me!

Thanks!

Ruyu

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    What Fana said.

However, if you want to trade it to someone so it does evolve, send me a PM and I'll help you out.

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Wont changing the time mess with my time based events ingame? I dont want to mess those up....

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I don't think so.
    I twisted my time to get all my Mega stones; And it worked fine.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Worst it'll do is make it so that certain events that occur on specific days won't be available for 24 hours after you've changed your time, but I haven't encountered any issues. I change my time on a regular basis (to get mega stones or evolve pokemon) and it hasn't screwed anything up.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You're not allowed to make any trade-related requests here, since this isn't the correct forum. ): Fortunately though, people seem to be willing to help you out, so just take it to them via PM. In future, head over to Trade Corner for all your trading needs.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back