• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daycare lady took my EXP share

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
Years
  • wth? How does the Daycare take your EXP share? I've put pokemon in that have Oran berries and I got the oran berry back. I have on on my daimond, add that FC, and give me... about 20 mins, kay?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    wth? How does the Daycare take your EXP share? I've put pokemon in that have Oran berries and I got the oran berry back. I have on on my daimond, add that FC, and give me... about 20 mins, kay?

I read about this somewhere on one of the other threads...lol. Sorry, I think its hilarious! :D Anyways, if you are busy I can give him one. Btw...hopefully you've learned now that you should always take your items from your pokes before you pop them in there as freak things happen sometimes :)

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • I'm free now, sorry, had to eat dinner, lol. I can do it now....

but it looks like he's off soo... yeah okay, w/e

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    wtf??? that is the most random thing I have ever heard did
    check your boxes maybe u placed it somewhere else on another poke

any case i got one here

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Yeah i don't have it anymore i was pissed...but i am busy tomorrow so maybe monday
    Kazu-Kun PM me your FC and we can get it done...Thanks BTW

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • It does happen, I started a thread about it before but that talk isn't for here. Anyway, you would have gotten one quicker in quick trade buddy.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Yeah i don't have it anymore i was pissed...but i am busy tomorrow so maybe monday
    Kazu-Kun PM me your FC and we can get it done...Thanks BTW

its in my trainer card in the sig
    that daycare lady is a theif report her to officer jenny :p

Back