• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ Budokai1,2,3.

Anyone have DBZBudokai1,2,or 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
  • I don't even know why they called it the Super Dragon Fist when it has nothing to do with Goku's Ryuuken. o_O They should've called it something else. But besides that, the attack is awesome.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Yeah...True.That is really awesome!XD!I can use SSJ4 Vegeta now!Cause I used SSJ4 Gogeta fusion.

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • sj4 gogeta lasts for only 15 seconds, but during that time you can use big bang kamehameha. SSJ4 gogeta alsohas teh highest atk %, 180%.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Anyone got an easier tip for earning money apart from beating the World Tournament mode over and over (I use Krillin + Sparking! + Viral Heart Disease + Vaccine for this, it pwns).

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Yeah, I should start going through more DUs (I still need to get some of the 'Memories of...' capsules). I'm currently going through World Tournament to buy up the Breakthroughs at the moment, currently on 63% capsule complete. I figure I'll get all the expensive stuff first, then all the cheap stuff will be easy.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Toothache said:
    Anyone got an easier tip for earning money apart from beating the World Tournament mode over and over (I use Krillin + Sparking! + Viral Heart Disease + Vaccine for this, it pwns).

Well if your going to use Viral Heart Disease + Vaccine... How about this...

Cooler/Frieza:

Cooler/Frieza's Space Ship + Sparking!!!

You wont have any death moves but this will increase your money by 60% and if you die you will be revived completly. Use in Advance or Cell Games. (better in Cell Games unless your the type that likes to knock opponents out of the arena) You could also use better sparkings but that would only take away your spaceship. I would just equip Sparking!!!!!!! for The 2 tournys I mentioned to get 250,000 for each tourny win. (works best if you find the tournament easy)

Anyways.. I have not found a better way..

~Blade~

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • The main problem I have with the World Tournament is not from losing health (although Omega Shenron still bats me around like a pingpong ball when he pops up), but usually losing to ring outs. My mastery of teleporting is only so-so, and of course it costs Ki to use, something which most characters have a lot of.

Just for a laugh, and to improve my skill without being able to teleport, I use Hercule. He actually works pretty well, assuming he has a couple of moves to use (Rolling Hercule Punch works great, and it's hard for the CPU to counter I've noticed).

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • But SSJ4 Vegeta can use Final Shine Attack.When I do the Regular Gogeta fusion,I like to make Him Fat. *Laughs*:laugh: :laugh:

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Toothache said:
    The main problem I have with the World Tournament is not from losing health (although Omega Shenron still bats me around like a pingpong ball when he pops up), but usually losing to ring outs. My mastery of teleporting is only so-so, and of course it costs Ki to use, something which most characters have a lot of.

Just for a laugh, and to improve my skill without being able to teleport, I use Hercule. He actually works pretty well, assuming he has a couple of moves to use (Rolling Hercule Punch works great, and it's hard for the CPU to counter I've noticed).

If that's the case.. Unlocking Cell Games from Dragon Arena is your friend. No ring out in Cell Games. ^_^ (as said above) That should solve your money problem.. 75,000 Zenny for each breakthrough and if you win with the Sparking!!!!!!! you will gain 250,000 each tourny win. That means you can buy 3 Breakthroughs after a win. (225,000 for 3)

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Toothache said:
    How do you unlock the Cell Games anyway?

You must defeat Cell in Dragon Arena Once he breaks in. If I remember correctly... I faught characters 2wice my lvl. (basically fight the highest lvl opponents you can in Dragon Arena) I was lvl 20+ BTW, give me the password to 1 of your characters please.. Train them and let me at emm. I wanna see how strong peeps characters are on very hard. ^_^ (seeming as I only had a few difficulties in very hard)

~Blade~

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Well, I'm currently levelling up Hercule (I'll post my L99 Hercule once he gets there :-p) so I'll hope he breaks through soon. I still need to get Cell Jr, and some of the higher level Sparking and We Gotta Power capsules (my highest level character is only a L37 Goku :-( )

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Toothache said:
    Well, I'm currently levelling up Hercule (I'll post my L99 Hercule once he gets there :-p) so I'll hope he breaks through soon. I still need to get Cell Jr, and some of the higher level Sparking and We Gotta Power capsules (my highest level character is only a L37 Goku :-( )

Cell Jr. was the hardest character for me to unlock... (and was the final I needed) It toke me sooo long.. I had to wait for Piccolo to break in. >_< I await for your powerful Hercule. (I know I need to train more characters)

~Blade~

Back