• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ Budokai1,2,3.

Anyone have DBZBudokai1,2,or 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • Oh my god... I just totally thrashed Toothache's level 99 Hercule with a level 18 Uub! :D​

To fight off the ultimate moves, you ahve to push Square, circle, Triangle, and X all together when the gauge is as full as possible. you get three chances, and then whoever accumulated teh most in their top gauge won the fight off.​

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    what about when u use spirit bomb what do u press it has somthing to do with the analogs

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Pogiforce-14 said:
    The only GT characters in teh game are Omega Shenron and SSJ 4 Gogeta.

I want to know how you put in the passwords. I'd liek to take a wack at some of you guys's characters. Considering I'm beating comp. players at levels like 80 and 90...

edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.

That Hercule was rough, man. His guard was off the charts and he kept using dragon rush on me, not to mention he had that mean Yakon on him...
    And SS4 Vegeta,and Goku.Also SS Gogeta.:D

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • The same result as before T..

I dont feel like typing all that crap like I did before. If I attempt to.. I'll end up typing 3x the amount as before. x_x Anyways.. as Pogiforce said. He loves to use that Hyper Mode + Dragon Rush. He was still utterly easy because he has a huge disadvantage against many opponents. (considering his major weakness) Leaving out Ki and Ability was a pretty smart move, but Hercule was not g00d enough. I also beat him again with my lvl.0 Bardock. =/ I admit he smacked me about the 1st time around but that 1 time was enough for me to read all his movements and tactics. Right then when the 2nd round started I was prepared for his Hyper Modes so meh.(also concentration was a huge help because of Yakon) He's fun. ^_^

Try another character T on your free time. Anyone will do better than Videl & Hercule against me.

~Blade~

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Neon Methodis said:
    what about when u use spirit bomb what do u press it has somthing to do with the analogs
    no, it's exactly the same as the other Ultimate moves. The only time you use the analogue stick is for burst zone and beam struggles like kamehameha vs. Kamehameha.

edit: I played Hercule again, and he got even easier. He really is a meanie in that burst zone, but I learned his style very easily and it wasn't hard to avoid it. I just kept Uub at a good enough distance the whole time and smacked hercule around with Ki Cannon. All in all, the second time around, the poor boy only managed to land one punch on Uub.

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    I bought SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta for 30,000 Zenny
    and I got SSJ4 Gogeta {Goku} for 60,000

Dont tell me im lying cause its the truth

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I'm not gonna call you a liar, cause I know you can do that. What I'm curious about is why you didn't just EARN them instead of burning all that zenny on them. :\

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Yes once again mew... your code is wrong. Make sure you pay very close attention to the symbols.. If your 100% you posted it right, (which I dont think you are =/) I have no idea whats up with that. (I never had a problem with anyone but you)

~Blade~

Back