• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ: Tanner Last Stand

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    Once again, It's Back

Deep in Space, Planet Vegeta, young Tanner is preparing for the great Saiyan Tournament. It is held only every 100 years, and is a chance of a lifetime for a Saiyan to prove his strength. Tanner's father, Vega, and his sister, Azami, have helped Tanner train to this very day. After countless days of backbreaking training, Tanner overcomes his obstacles and defeats Vega and Azami in a sparring match. Vega becomes proud of his son, and gives him the great saber known as, The Dragon Blade. It is said to be made from the tooth and tail of Shenron, the great Dragon. Then, a snitchy saiyan named Kantor who snitched on Vega to King Vegeta about tha D.Blade, During the fight between Tanner and Lil' Vegeta... King Vegeta called Vega out to fight...After Vega transforming SSJ, Frieza came to destroy the planet, But Vega & Vegeta fought against Frieza. K.Vegeta died by Kantor mischeviously.....Tanner Mother sent Azami and Tanner to a space pod and set it off to another planet. Zarbon spotted it and was 'bout to destroy it. Tanner Mother attack Zarbon to make sure they get away but Zarbon killed Tanner Mother fatally,After finding his wife dead, Vega got pissed used the Obliderate Blast on Frieza and Frieza use the Death Ball while struggling, Vega almost killed Frieza but Kantor popped out. Vega thought he was going to help him out. But instead he killed him. Frieza was impressed to Kantor and let him join the Ginyu Force. In then.......Frieza blewed the planet, meanwhile Tanner and Azami landed on another planet
    To Be Continue..........
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Playable Character:
    Tanner (young to adult)
    Azami
    Vega
    Ace
    Flexis
    Goku
    Vegeta
    Gohan
    Krillin
    Piccolo
    -----------
    Secret Players:
    Pikkon
    Goten
    GoTann
    Gogeta
    Trunks
    -------------
    Codes:
    Abs
    Cms
    ------------------
    Moves:
    Meditation- only for Tanner and Piccolo
    Hyper Power-only for Hyper Saiyan Tanner
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Screenshots:
    ----------------------------------------------

The New Beginning

I dont like this one

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    wow......:surprised: ...tough crowd...:( .....I guess since I was gone ppl lost interest.........well......no C&C or nothing....................so...............moving on......:embarrass........
    New Screenie:

Years
    wow......:surprised: ...tough crowd...:( .....I guess since I was gone ppl lost interest.........well......no C&C or nothing....................so...............moving on......:embarrass........
    New Screenie:

LoL thats was a good laugh. i still look forward to this game. game is still nice even if the new screen dont realy explain anything.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Looks nice,
    what happend with the other version?
    did u released any beta or what??

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Yah, looks interesting.The story isn't too difficult to make into a game, which is a good thing.I'd like to know what you're making this with too, to see how you got a working ABS. It can be easily scripted, but I'm just curious.

Back