• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ Tenkaichi 3!

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Are you a fan of the Dragonball Z Budokai/Tenkaichi series! Do you own a PS2 or a Nintendo Wii? Look no further Tenkaichi 3 is here! Everybody thought it's be for the PS3. They were wrong! Here it is!.

I bet it'll be a while before it's released because there's no screenies but it says 20 New Characters including, Nail, Kinge Vegeta and King Cold. All pointless but it adds variety. I think they'll also have the other 6 Shenrons, Maybe a few more Dragonball and GT characters (Me hates the GT!) Like Giran the Dragon or General Rido/Lock (Can't remember his name, the robot from GT that turns things to Metal) And Bebi/Baby when he's not inside Vegeta. Then the rest will be Henchmen like usual. Discuss!

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    Hmph.

Id've bought if it were for the PS2.

I'm nowhere near getting a Wii.

I'm still excited though.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Hmph.

Id've bought if it were for the PS2.

I'm nowhere near getting a Wii.

I'm still excited though.

If you bothered reading my post or the link you'd realise that it's for the PS2 and Wii. ¬_¬

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    If you bothered reading my post or the link you'd realise that it's for the PS2 and Wii. ¬_¬

Fine.

I stand corrected, then. I missed that part of the post, it all seemed to blend together at 3 AM.

My bad.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Fine.

I stand corrected, then. I missed that part of the post, it all seemed to blend together at 3 AM.

My bad.

xD, I know thee feeling of Sleepyposting. Sorry, off topic.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • omg, yes.

Tenkaichi 2 was amazing and this will surely be twice as better.

Hopefully they'll have even more destroyable battle fields.

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    King Cold is now of my fave list, because he has a sword.

King Vegeta also looks pwnsome!

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I wanna see a Kid Krillin xD But I hope they make up new forms, Like forms 1-3 for Cooler and 1-4 for King Cold. That'll never happen though...

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
    Years
  • I didant make the site but I know who did.

To sumerize.

King Cold, Nail and King Vegeta have all been confimred, Great Ape King Vegeta also must be in, as you can see the space level from the Wii pal and jap versions is in, meaning the 6 exclusive characters (Pilaf Machine, Pilaf Machine Conbined, King Piccolo, Appule, Cyborg Tao and Freiza Soldier) are all going to be in the game.

It says over 150 characters (atleast 151) and T2 had 135 plus the 4 new ones, meaning atleast 12 new characters. Romours say 35new characters.

Transformation Gimmick has been added for Saiyan characters with tail's where they can transform using the full moon at night, there is also a new Day and Night cycle system added to the game.
    Im hoping for power ball to be usable.

Also there will be 20 stage, meaning 4 new ones (the ruined stage dosent count as a stage because any stage turns into it)hoping for Hell, Tuffle Planet, King kai Planet and an Ocean level.

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
    Years
  • European boxart.
    DBZ Tenkaichi 3!

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Nice. It's as Generic as the others but the Green looks nice ^^; Now I'm just wonderng should I get it for the Wii or PS2?

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    Now I'm just wonderng should I get it for the Wii or PS2?

PS2, I've seen in game magazines that the Tenkaichi 2 controls for the Wii are awkward.

The third can't be much different *shot*

That is only my opinion.

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
    Years
  • Babidi and Spopovich have been confirmed, Babidi will use Pui Pui and Yakon to attack but they are not playable.

Also according to a French website all of the characters will be confirmed on Monay the 25no pics just names.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Nice ^^; This means that Yamu will probably be Playable too ^_^ Also I think they should add Dende, just for fun.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Cool. No word on any new Characters yet...

Back