• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DCB's Sprite Shop

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    I'm back!!

I need to close requests before I get to many requests!:D

My apologies MasterMan. I haven't been online in a long time... :nervous:
    I'll get them all done...don't you worry.

Yes you can adopt the Purple Raikou Egg, flarizardmew. I'll PM it to you.

And here is your request Pkmn-Master:

DCB's Sprite Shop

:nervous: Remember Requests Are Closed Untill Everything Is Finished :nervous:

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    I need you to reopen the PhotoBucket thing. I'm working on the girl right now..then I'll do some other requests, then do the dragon, big and small.

I'll have the Haunter, Suicune up here in a minute MasterMan...

EDIT: Here is the Haunter,suicune fusion:

DCB's Sprite Shop

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    can i have a lugia recolored red and light light ligh blue, belly etc red outside blue?

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    DCB's Sprite Shop

I couldn't find any Existing Pokemon Trainer that had that fighting style, so I made it from scratch. I did my best. It took a lot of work. I know its kinda fuzzy, but I had to resize it because she looked smaller than her actual size.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    ...okay.... I'll have to add Diamond~Star's and Pkmn Master's to the list.

But no more requests untill I am finished some of the people that posted before!
    I'll get all of the ones that I haven't done yet.
    Then I will take more requests. Okay?

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Dragonscanbite erm i dno if you do requests nd stuff but if you do can you do me a big favour ??

if you can can you make me a srite from the Pokemon emeral avatar fused with mewtwo? if yuo have any (left or at all) a dark Lugia sprite and throw in any random egg (doesnt bother me ill go on yuor recommendations :) )

Back