• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DC's Eggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Okay, jedite, I PMed you the baby. Everyone else, sure, you can have the eggs.

exteradude

Okay...This is my last post! May I please have my hatchling?

Persona

Banned
    Years
    can i get a shadow egg next? and ben! u have 2 be patient! *knocks him out with my hand and he falls 2 the ground* that'll teach u -_-

~D.S~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Sure. But..please read the hatch timetable...I've had a lot of people askign me "how long till my egg hatches?"

Persona

Banned
    Years
    don't worry i won't ask of that -_- i know how u ppl feel, having 2 put up with all the others who say "is it ready yet?", "when will it hatch?" etc. i respect that and thanx for the egg........

~D.S~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    no i don't think he did.......maybe if u don't ask him a million times when will it hatch...... he'll let u have 1!!!! >.<#

~D.S~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back