• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DCstrX and Paws7297's PokePrint Shop!!!

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    i want VGC MILOTIC for Poketopia Magmortar UT
    ill think about it.
    well, for the eevee, guess that'll be ok, (for some reason the eevee has to be male) and for the houndour, i would like it, but since you are only interested in the shiny shinx, i can offer a shiny absol adamant nature if you like, oh yeah, one more, thing, can i get some information on the shiny flygon, vibrava plz? :D

i dont have them anymore srry :[

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    alright leme just get a clone real quick
    idk take a look at the posts. i cant even keep track of all my trades lol

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    either. the flygon was a hack so i released it and idk what happened to the vibrava, i think i mightve traded it and forgot to clone it. srry.

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    TO EVERYONE I HAVE PENDING TRADES WITH PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP IVE BEEN SUPER CAUGHT UP BETWEEN TRADES HERE AND ON NEOSEEKER'S SO PM ME AND WE CAN GET GOING.

***UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE***

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    i have both starly and absol already but im not gona go back on our trade so you can keep starly and absol just bring 2 junk pokemon
    houndour female serious nature flash fire ability
    eevee male docile nature run away ability,
    i wasnt able to get the moveset for the eevee cuz ive never really done that before...

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    i have both starly and absol already but im not gona go back on our trade so you can keep starly and absol just bring 2 junk pokemon
    houndour female serious nature flash fire ability
    eevee male docile nature run away ability,
    i wasnt able to get the moveset for the eevee cuz ive never really done that before...

well, my fc is in my card in my signature :p, if you can i can come online now :D

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    im on wifi. lol sorry for the wait
    fillllleeeerrrrrrrrrrrr
    update on shiny list on first page!!!!!!!!!! added about 30 shiny's

Back