• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dead download links for Pokemon Quartz

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    ***Sorry, really not sure if this is the right forum for this.***

I was just curious if anyone could possibly direct me towards a working download of teh baro's Quartz hack. The ones in the topic are long dead i'd guess, or at least dead now. Obviously its ages old but...

Thanks

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    do not download it, it will just take over youre good version of ruby for a badly edited version of it

This is clearly the best response to this thread, jerk. >:/

You can find a working link here, on Whack-a-hack. It's a Spanish site but it's relatively easy to figure out where the download link is.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    do not download it, it will just take over youre good version of ruby for a badly edited version of it

Not a nice thing to say considering Baro's actually on Pokecommunity.
    Plus, speaking from experience of having completed the game, it has an excellent story, despite the MINOR problems caused by translation.
    And who else do you know that has fully hacked Ruby game and added 386 brand new Fakemon? Exactly.
    Don't be such a jerk.

It's a Spanish site

With a small button to change it to English located in the navigation menu! =D

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
    Years
    Im only speaking for myself...
    It's just an opinion ive played through the entire story and wasnt fully amused but i was OK, A few translation problems... Ok alot of translation problems, yes i know Wahack is a spanish site... I just didnt favor it but... ugh just never mind my first post

Back