• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DeathOfBlades Super Awesome Trading Center!

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    Jirachi

Hi hi. i was skimming through. and i am a tiny bit confuzzled on if asking for a Jirachi would be okay? i was deathly ill with a 103 temp. it lead to bronchitis and then pneumonia and i missed the event gamestop was holding. my name is Sara and i would be deeply grateful.

Late Additional info: 1st bit: i've been looking around the webz for about 2 days now and this is the first place that seems to offer trades, or at least people that seem trustworthy..it said has to be a year and stuff..im not lying this post rly is why i joined.but thats only becaus eim on my last limb trying to find a way to get this. i know it unlocks a pokewalker thing on gold and doesnt seem like to big o deal but for me i was like, rly rly anticipating the event and then this happened. i know that you need to have 1 year of being here or something but this is truly my last resort x.x plus id be here more often now that i know it exists so im not technically just here for it ^_^;

2nd bit:i dont have any friends that play pokemon..i seem to be the only one around who still does, the one friend i have doesnt have a ds yet -.- hes a silly llama. but i had roomates who had like 10 masterballs from buying a used diamond game and they gave me 3 of them. on top of my own from the 2 games ive played i have 5..if you feel like having a free masterball on top of the trade just let me know, i dont rly like having them on my diamond game cuz it feels cheap. but i would want jirachi on my gold and since i dont have anyone to trade with i would need help getting jirachi(if even available) on my diamond, then from my diamond to my heartgold. i have an AIM SN i just gotta remember it if you would want to do it that way. (again only if jirachi is available lol this info is one of those just in case you need to know type deals :P)

<3

Last edited:

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I was wondering for the free legendary if i could get Mew MYSTRY if you have one in stock also what would you like for a Buneary?

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    I'm interested in Ninjask, Heracross, Milotic, Rapidash or any legendary (not the birds, Rayquaza, the Sinnoh psychics, Giratina, Rotom or Phione). Check my thread for details (yes, I can hatch the eggs :)). Mudkip, perhaps? I don't think it is, but is the free legendary thing still running?

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    @DarkBishop - Sorry but the Jirachi happens to be an event not a free legendary. Please read the info on the thread.

@dastandy - Please read the info in the first page.

@zommy08 - The legendary offer is still on. As for the Heracross, Milotic, Ninjask and Rapidash can take a while. However I have a Feebas, Nincada and Ponyta if you would like or it is up to you.

Last edited:

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Sorry missed that the one year line. Shame on me. But on a side note anything specfic you are want for a buneary egg? I've got several baby pokemon i can possiblely offer only one that i breed so far has decent IV stats the rest are average

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Either one would work just fine. I've just been hunting one down for a while now. Give you a nice castform for it XD

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    no problem while you do that i'll get a bowl of ice cream XD lol

There you are a nice Castform with a Nest Ball XD thanks for the Buneary you have made my other half very happy. She loves this pokemon i've been searching for a while now to get one. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    no worries, curiousity

that's fine i guess. it was a last hope sorta thing. my last hope to get it is action replay and i don't have one nor do i like using it. would there be any way i could give you my pickachu colored pichu to hold then i add jirachi to my pokewalker then give it back to you? i really only wanted the pokewalker bonus thingy. i rly like my pichu so it would sorta be collateral or my lucario?
    like i said its just for the pokewalker thing. i couldnt care less about keeping jirachi.

now that i read and sort of understand the balance. is Celebi part of the legendary give away? keeping a celebi would be worth not having jirachi for a short time if you dont wish to do so, but in the list of "Legendary" it says some are and some are not part of it so im not sure if it is or not :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    cool i would actually love a celebi. was the farthest thing from my mind at the time but curiosity does rise lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    TRADE TIME

forum time says 1:45am. how late will you be up? i can be up til 5am eastern time easily

okay going out now but i will be on anytime later tonight so if you are on at anytime just keep an eye out for me if not we can do the trade tomorrow night at 10pm eastern?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    trde time

i will be on at 12am eastern time and 2am eastern time. can we do the trade then?

Back