• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    How about this?

Spoiler:

And May I have Lee's, Zard's and Doom's Genders? ^^

EDIT:

@JFK. How about, you take Roselia and Horsea for free ^^ Just let me know when you can trade!

houndoom
    evs: 252 spatk and speed
    ivs:30/12/20/31/3/31

JukainPwns

Bored
    Years
    Hey That Zubat of yours is Hacked:

Nature: Modest
    IV's: 31|31|31|30|30|31
    Moves: Leech Life|Brave Bird|Nasty Plot|Hypnosis
    Ability: Inner Focus

Smogon says Brave Bird and Hypnosis IS Illegal (https://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/crobat)
    Taken from smogons Crobat moveset:

This set takes full advantage of Crobat's new toys in the 4th generation, and is a solid choice to lead any team. Brave Bird is vital to this set, as it gives Crobat a strong, reliable STAB attack. However it is illegal with Hypnosis

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Hey That Zubat of yours is Hacked:

Nature: Modest
    IV's: 31|31|31|30|30|31
    Moves: Leech Life|Brave Bird|Nasty Plot|Hypnosis
    Ability: Inner Focus

Smogon says Brave Bird and Hypnosis IS Illegal (https://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/crobat)
    Taken from smogons Crobat moveset:

This set takes full advantage of Crobat's new toys in the 4th generation, and is a solid choice to lead any team. Brave Bird is vital to this set, as it gives Crobat a strong, reliable STAB attack. However it is illegal with Hypnosis

While PsyPokes says Zubat can learn those moves via Breeding.

https://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/041/all

The move set is Illegal on that Crobat. Not the Pokémon itself.

However it is illegal with Hypnosis Is specifying that the move set would be Illegal if it had Hypnosis on it, and would not be allowed for competitive battles.

Years
    As long as the Dates are Valid and the Events are Legit. Could you list which natures you have?

Sure, I'll add your FC and I'll be on Wi-Fi.

They are not picked up yet, that's why I asked or you wanted a specifik nature, else I will just pick up any random one XD

....Pichu is always jolly so it will be jolly, I will just pick up a regigigas I guess :P I got a few games with wondercards so :)

Bunnywabbit

All around Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Death, could you trade me your Munchlax and Ghastly when we trade for the Sceptile/Blastoise. And i need you to choose 4 Pokemon off my Forum

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years

They are not picked up yet, that's why I asked or you wanted a specifik nature, else I will just pick up any random one XD

....Pichu is always jolly so it will be jolly, I will just pick up a regigigas I guess :P I got a few games with wondercards so :)

Which wondercards exactly? o-o

@Bunny: I'll pick them once I'm ready to trade. Currently helping my Partner with her school work.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    GODzilla, horea, ekans for charizard and houndoom =D

Alright, Ill be online with those. Make sure to bring a filler!

I have Regigigas EUSMR Netherlands and Spring Pichu Netherlands

Well, you can pick 3 Pokémon from my list, hence I don't collect Events, I just ask for them so people have more offering options.

@Bunny:

Interested in these:

Spoiler:

If you accept, then please host the Trade in Wi-Fi while I get the PKMN ready ^^

Bunnywabbit

All around Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    sorry

sorry my comp broke im on my dsi may i put the munchlax/ghastly uft after i ev them?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    sorry my comp broke im on my dsi may i put the munchlax/ghastly uft after i ev them?

No worries, and I'm sorry, my Pokémon aren't redis :/ Unless, you'd give me credit for breeding them, and if your customers do not redis them. In other words, I can give you Semi-Redis. rights ^^

NP, I was interested in the shiny flawless eevee you bred earlier.

Ah thanks for reminding me, I suppose it's the one I bred for you ^^ I'd like the Houndour/Houndoom you suggested me for breeding, please ^^

EDIT: If you agree, which FC? And would you like a copy back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back