• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

bian

Years
  • The nature of my Jirachi is Docile (yeah I know you wouldn't like it because it's a neutral nature). Some of my HG/SS Event Pokemon are UT and some are T:
    *Gamestop Jirachi (The one above)
    *TRU Arceus (w/Legend Ribbon)
    *HG Kyogre (UT)
    *SS Groudon (UT)
    *Sinjoh Ruins Dialga (T), Palkia (T), and Giratina (UT)
    *Pokewalker Surfing Pikachu

Also, if you will accept the trade, what is the date the TRU Manaphy received? ^^

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • The nature of my Jirachi is Docile (yeah I know you wouldn't like it because it's a neutral nature). Some of my HG/SS Event Pokemon are UT and some are T:
    *Gamestop Jirachi (The one above)
    *TRU Arceus (w/Legend Ribbon)
    *HG Kyogre (UT)
    *SS Groudon (UT)
    *Sinjoh Ruins Dialga (T), Palkia (T), and Giratina (UT)

Also, if you will accept the trade, what is the date the TRU Manaphy received? ^^

Oh no, don't worry, I already have a Docile one ^^ If I didn't, I would've accepted it ^^ May I have the Natures on the Arceus & Giratina?

I don't remember when the Event took place, I just know it's on September. The date it has is: Sep. 29, 2007 Holding Red Scarf and UT. ^^

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Hey, you can do whatever you like. I was just trying to not make you work so hard if you didn't have the parents.
    :)
    I just realised what I really need. You don't have to do the Pineco or stuff, but can you please breed me a Bold Staryu with Natural Cure with flawless IV's ( seeing as you are so keen on them).

Thanks a lot for this ^^

bian

Years
  • So you accept the trade right? Do you need the Arceus and Giratina? Here's my FC just in case: 1419 9050 4778
    Just tell me when we can trade, and don't forget to give me the original copies after you clone it. ^^

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Hey, you can do whatever you like. I was just trying to not make you work so hard if you didn't have the parents.
    :)
    I just realised what I really need. You don't have to do the Pineco or stuff, but can you please breed me a Bold Staryu with Natural Cure with flawless IV's ( seeing as you are so keen on them).

Thanks a lot for this ^^

Alright! I'll do the Rotom & that Staryu. I'll work on them tonight and have them ready by tomorrow!

@YoungO: I'll head in right now! ^^
    @Bian: I'll take the Giratina, since 2 for 1 seems unfair ^^ Add my Diamond FC, I'll get to you once I finish with YoungO! ^^

bian

Years
  • OK, I'll be waiting here at Wi-Fi club, I'll also wait for the 2 copies while you clone. ^^

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
    Years
  • Excuse me, i have a Tyranitar, and it has you as the OT... i also see a perfect IV Larvitar on your thread... Its NonRedis too right? its been floating around PC, and I felt like you should know...

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Excuse me, i have a Tyranitar, and it has you as the OT... i also see a perfect IV Larvitar on your thread... Its NonRedis too right? its been floating around PC, and I felt like you should know...

Well, who traded it to you? o-o I traded a Perfect Larvitar to Pwnobi, and he has Semi-Redis rights. Is it shiny or non-shiny? o-o

@Poke Crazy: My EV Training service is Free, and if you haven't noticed, I'm also pretty good at IV Breeding xD But other than that, what do you have? o-o

raitoningu

Years
  • It is shiny. I can release out of respect if you want... lemme look and see who traded it to me

bian

Years
  • Just tell me if you're ready now, I have to go out to the Wi-Fi club beacuse it consumes battery more. XD

raitoningu

Years
  • Nope... A Character by the Name of DragonRush did, hes even got it on his thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back