• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    can i skip the ev part of that i don't want them turning into hookers now do i :P and don't forget the other 3 from being mister 1000

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    i'll grab that last premier if no one's taking it

Actually it was already Picked. Trust me though, ticket's a lot better.

List of Claims:

Chapter 1

JFK = Gastly
    Fiery = Charizard
    Ryuk = Magmortar
    Valor = Gear [One free PKMN, except from the Trophy Case]
    Bat = Riolu

Chapter 2

Valor = Key [Secret Room in the Chateau, 6 Pokémon IV Bred & Fully EV'd]
    Fiery = Spell Tag [Doesn't get killed, Earns any Pokémon in the end]
    Ryuk = Premier Ball (Chansey)
    JFK = Premier Ball (Non-Shiny Totodile)
    Yummoon = Premier Ball (Any Pokémon)

Chapter 3

Yum: Dusknoir, Premier
    Ryuk: Ticket, Dusknoir & Slaking, Ticket, Umbreon
    JFK: Ticket, Ticket
    Fiery: Ticket, Phanpy
    Valor: Ticket, Ticket
    Yanmega: Umbreon

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    ok no worries!
    didn't want it to go to waste:)

Alright. Here's the current claim list:

Chapter 1

JFK = Gastly
    Fiery = Charizard
    Ryuk = Magmortar
    Bat = Riolu

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Fiery: Ticket, Ticket, Ticket, Ticket, Ticket,
    Valor: Ticket, Ticket, Umbreon

There are no more Tickets though ^^ Also, I'd like some feedback on the giveaway? o.o It would motivate me for a third one ^^ Also, Mind if I give everything out tomorrow, I'm a bit sleepy now x.x

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    your greedy :o
    ----------------------------

Ryuk has 5 things
    -----------------

@Death I don't think they have a choice, they are still your pokemon till you give them to them......

It was a great giveaway though, you should really do it again.

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    The Give away was awesome i like how you made it into a short story and put in some funny parts and lets us choose how it could continue or end and i dont mind if we get the pokemon tomorrow ^_^

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    i like story time ^-^ they are fun and of you can give them out tomorrow (and fiery only gets 4 tickets other wise it adds up to 11 not 10 :P) and i never said anything about an umbreon lol :P

JFK

hey there
    Years
    yeah dude take a break.
    we've all been at this for awhile!
    thanks for the giveaway! i really don't think you can change much.. the pace was good (maybe a tad faster if i really wanna nit-pick), the story was engaging. everyone was able to get into character and banter with each other while you were writing the next parts!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    i like story time ^-^ they are fun and of you can give them out tomorrow (and fiery only gets 4 tickets other wise it adds up to 11 not 10 :P)

Though I didn't notice that you shouldn't have said anything. I saved your ass.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Amazing giveaway. Much better and more interactive than just 'guess the number' or other normal average ones! It was so much fun. Thanks!

PS: If I ever have a trade thread, I'm so stealing this giveaway method =P just a heads up.

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Ryuk has 5 things
    -----------------

@Death I don't think they have a choice, they are still your pokemon till you give them to them......

No comment.
    ---filllllllller---

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Ryuk reminded me that since my birth day is july 1st I should be getting an AR an can finally start up my own thread

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Ryuk has 5 things
    -----------------

Lmao, true on that. And thanks ^^ I'll be sure to though ^^

The Give away was awesome i like how you made it into a short story and put in some funny parts and lets us choose how it could continue or end and i dont mind if we get the pokemon tomorrow ^_^

Alright, and thanks mate ^^ I'll be sure to do another one, once the Thread cools off, and everything turns back to normal ^^

i like story time ^-^ they are fun and of you can give them out tomorrow (and fiery only gets 4 tickets other wise it adds up to 11 not 10 :P) and i never said anything about an umbreon lol :P

Lmao, I know, but I chose to throw it in there x.x Don't want it to go to waste mate xD And thanks ^^

yeah dude take a break.
    we've all been at this for awhile!
    thanks for the giveaway! i really don't think you can change much.. the pace was good (maybe a tad faster if i really wanna nit-pick), the story was engaging. everyone was able to get into character and banter with each other while you were writing the next parts!

XD! Alright mate, and thanks! The pace kinda slowed down, since my Wifey called and I had to eat ^^

Though I didn't notice that you shouldn't have said anything. I saved your ass.

Lmao. xD

Amazing giveaway. Much better and more interactive than just 'guess the number' or other normal average ones! It was so much fun. Thanks!

PS: If I ever have a trade thread, I'm so stealing this giveaway method =P just a heads up.

XD! Lmao! At least let people know you stole it from me? ;D And thanks mate ^^ hopefully the other one won't be based on Eterna City anymore. ^^

@Bass: I did post yesterday letting* everyone know there was going to be one today ;D Maybe next time ^^

@Fiery: Lmao. I'll be sure to link it.

Well everyone, if anyone's been wandering who got what, then here's the Claim List:

Chapter 1

JFK = Gastly
    Fiery = Charizard
    Ryuk = Magmortar
    Bat = Riolu

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Fiery: Ticket, Ticket, Ticket, Ticket, [Any PKMN except Trophy Case
    Valor: Ticket, Ticket, Umbreon

I'll explain what the Tickets do tomorrow, and trade with everyone tomorrow. Too bad Bat died though xD Well, good night! Hope everyone enjoyed this giveaway as much as I did writing it! See ya tomorrow! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back