• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    ok final random replacement if you can do this
    Death's Haunted Poké Center

adamant
    flawless
    swift swim
    Swordsdance(if you can)

I'm sure I've bred that before, so check around my IV Bred Section. If I haven't though, I'll breed it ^^ Gotta write down the Info though x.x

Edit:

@Ryuk: Lmao. Did you give it an Everstone? ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    @Ryuk: Lmao. Did you give it an Everstone? ^^

Nah, I was just trying to get male mudkips with curse, so I wasnt thinking about natures or IV's but I just checked them when they hatched for fun and found that and was like "shoulda put an everstone on it >_<"

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    XD i completely glanced over it because forgot shiny kabutops was green if you could teach it swordsdance that would be awesome

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Nah, I was just trying to get male mudkips with curse, so I wasnt thinking about natures or IV's but I just checked them when they hatched for fun and found that and was like "shoulda put an everstone on it >_<"

Oh, lmao. Then try using a Male Swampert with curse and a Relaxed Ditto with good IV's holding an Everstone. Around the, let me think, 7th Egg you'll start receiving the nature with fairly good IV's, and if the Dittos Japanese/German/French/Spanish/Italian & if you're lucky enough, around your..70th-140th Egg, it'll be shiny & hopefully flawless ^^

XD i completely glanced over it because forgot shiny kabutops was green if you could teach it swordsdance that would be awesome

Lmao xD So, I do have it and all you need for me to do is teach it Swords Dance? o.o; I'm a bit sleepy mate, been doing some..things, with my..wifey >.>; but all that matters is that I had a really great & happy day ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Oh, lmao. Then try using a Male Swampert with curse and a Relaxed Ditto with good IV's holding an Everstone. Around the, let me think, 7th Egg you'll start receiving the nature with fairly good IV's, and if the Dittos Japanese/German/French/Spanish/Italian & if you're lucky enough, around your..70th-140th Egg, it'll be shiny & hopefully flawless ^^

I haven't gotten my flawless japanese ditto, but I have one coming, then I'll be able to try. And I only have a flawless modest ditto (english)

Edit: I also tried putting an everstone on a calm female drowzee (which I was breeding at the time). and the next like 20 eggs I hatched were 90% calm....so I don't know if that was just luck or what....

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I haven't gotten my flawless japanese ditto, but I have one coming, then I'll be able to try. And I only have a flawless modest ditto (english)

Edit: I also tried putting an everstone on a calm female drowzee (which I was breeding at the time). and the next like 20 eggs I hatched were 90% calm....so I don't know if that was just luck or what....

I caught a Flawless Japanese one on my ROM, but I can't remember what nature it is o.o And it really depends, I sometimes don't start getting the same nature after a few eggs x.x

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Bellossom
    Calm
    31/30/31/30/31/30
    hp/att/def/S.Att/S.Def/SPD
    Evs
    252 S.Def/ 154HP/ 101 S.Att
    Sunny Day/ Magical Leaf/ Hidden Power/ Gastro Acid

Crobat
    Jolly
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    EV's
    252 SPD/ 146 Att/ 108 HP
    Cross Poison/ X-Scissor/ Zen Headbutt/ Air Slash

Rapidash
    Jolly
    30/31/31/30/30/31
    Ev's
    252 SPD/ 200 Att/ 54HP
    Flame Wheel/ Hidden Power/ Iron Tail/ Poison Jab

Tauros
    Adamant
    31/31/31/31/31/30
    Ev's
    252 Att/ 146 SPD/ 108HP
    Zen Headbutt/ Iron Tail/ Earthquake/ Hidden Power

here you go, I tried to be on at 8, but I started playing plants vs zombies and got really addicted.

I know its very specific but I am trying to make a badass team that can take on their weaknesses. if you don't want to ev them let me know, I can do ev'ing my self but I just never get around to it...

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Bellossom
    Calm
    31/30/31/30/31/30
    hp/att/def/S.Att/S.Def/SPD
    Evs
    252 S.Def/ 154HP/ 101 S.Att
    Sunny Day/ Magical Leaf/ Hidden Power/ Gastro Acid

Crobat
    Jolly
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    EV's
    252 SPD/ 146 Att/ 108 HP
    Cross Poison/ X-Scissor/ Zen Headbutt/ Air Slash

Rapidash
    Jolly
    30/31/31/30/30/31
    Ev's
    252 SPD/ 200 Att/ 54HP
    Flame Wheel/ Hidden Power/ Iron Tail/ Poison Jab

Tauros
    Adamant
    31/31/31/31/31/30
    Ev's
    252 Att/ 146 SPD/ 108HP
    Zen Headbutt/ Iron Tail/ Earthquake/ Hidden Power

here you go, I tried to be on at 8, but I started playing plants vs zombies and got really addicted.

I know its very specific but I am trying to make a badass team that can take on their weaknesses. if you don't want to ev them let me know, I can do ev'ing my self but I just never get around to it...

No worries mate ^^ I'll have them done soon I suppose ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I'll see if I have time for it after I finish hack checking Ryuk's and Twisted's PKMN ><;; Really busy night, now that I'm going to breed overnight x.x

You can push off my hack checking till you finish breeding, training, etc. It's no rush.

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
    Years
    Anything in my thrwad you'd like for your IV bred murkrow with insomnia??

My friend doesnt follow metagame rules and uses 2 hengars trying to put all my pokes to sleep then dream eating -.-'

So i figured a honchkrow could teach him a lesson ^.^

It can totally wait till after your pokemon pimping.... Errr, breeding* is finished =P

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    You can push off my hack checking till you finish breeding, training, etc. It's no rush.

Oh alright then. Thanks for waiting mate ^^ Let's hope your Jirachi is legit this time ^^

@Eb: Lmao! That game's no fun then, try using 6 Hacked Arceuses then. That would surely teach him a lesson or two x.x But yeah, thanks for waiting, I'll trade with you sometime tomorrow if I get the chance. ^^

@Fiery: Alright, I can help you trade those PKMN now ^^ But I'm going to leave in 30 minutes though x.x

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Oh alright then. Thanks for waiting mate ^^ Let's hope your Jirachi is legit this time ^^

@Eb: Lmao! That game's no fun then, try using 6 Hacked Arceuses then. That would surely teach him a lesson or two x.x But yeah, thanks for waiting, I'll trade with you sometime tomorrow if I get the chance. ^^

@Fiery: Alright, I can help you trade those PKMN now ^^ But I'm going to leave in 30 minutes though x.x

alright, i am heading on now.

though i feel bad pushing off others request....

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
    Years
    Nahh, 6 hacked magikarps with 999 in each stat and just the move judgement >:0

Would be well worth the reaction when the magikarp smashes him xD

But yeah, take your time ^.^
    Hopefully a sucker punch will OHKO his gengar. His points are probs just in speed and SpAtt
    *concocts evil plan*

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    alright, i am heading on now.

though i feel bad pushing off others request....

Use my Diamond FC mate ^^

Nahh, 6 hacked magikarps with 999 in each stat and just the move judgement >:0

Would be well worth the reaction when the magikarp smashes him xD

But yeah, take your time ^.^
    Hopefully a sucker punch will OHKO his gengar. His points are probs just in speed and SpAtt
    *concocts evil plan*

VoltAbsorb Magikarp, with, Flamethrower, Judgement, Dark Void & Thunderbolt, nicknamed "MRKARP" with 255 EV's on every stat would teach noobs/hackers a lesson. I did that to my brother when I first got my AR 3 years ago, he didn't see it coming -.-

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I think we traded over some of the same pokemon.... Fail on our part sorry mostly my fault.

Did you trade over my scizor event? lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back