• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deathshot, The Invincible Immortal

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Since I didn't make one in the beginning, I decided to make one now.

Hi my name is Chris, People have called me Tobi since High School even though it has no relation to me whatsoever. But I have recently started playing Pokemon again since they Re-Released Gold and Silver. It brought me back to my childhood and well here I am.

My hobbies include Game Design, Video Games, Anime, Art, Working at my Cousin's Anime Shop, and much more I could talk about if you want to know. :P

I am still learning more about the new Generation of Pokemon so sorry for being a Newbie and asking a few Newbie questions here and there.

So..... Hi!

ßrooke

A Kiss With A Fist
    Years
    Hello,Chris!! My name is, Brooke (obviously). As you can tell, I'm not that creative with making usernames. Anyway, I can't exactly say welcome to the forums because from looking at your profile, I joined way after you did. Hehe
    Feel free to befriend me and start a conversation on my page! =^_^=

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey chris i hope you enjoy your time here and are made welcome by everyone :)

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Hehe, I am liking this place already. It seems very interesting. I have played Pokemon since it first came out but... Never knew any of the Creepypasta.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Hello! I'm new here as well, so here is your welcome from another forum newb :P

I've just recently learned of this "Creepypasta" concept.. I've learned just enough to know I should avoid learning as much about it as possible.. XD

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Haha I love it. The fact that most of them have realistic taste to them is awesome.

Back