• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

December Contest - Information Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    I think I still have the permissions to do this... unless Ray doesn't want me to post this anymore. Ah...

Yeah, sorry this is late... but you've still got a good amount of time to submit entries, do you not? Let's get down to business. There'll be a theme, a winner, and everything monthly contests have.

Now, Christmas is such an overused theme. Let's get a bit more specific. Let's just get down-right weird with this thing. The theme this month is: snow. Well, maybe it's not weird, but it's different at least. It will be judged at my discretion whether a piece is relevant to the theme.

Rules, rules, rules. Let's just make this as simple as possible. If you've read the PC rules and Pixel Art rules and follow them, you don't submit garbage that takes less than 15 minutes (that includes simple recolors), you use the Spriter's Showcase/Discussion sticky to discuss the contest and not this thread, you submit entries to this entry thread and by no other methods, and you only submit Pixel Art (lol), you won't face disqualification. However, breaking PC/PA rules, submitting garbage, and discussing in this thread could turn into disqualification very quickly.

Deadline? You've got until next year to submit it. Literally. As soon as January 1st, 2009 arrives in the Pacific Standard Time Zone, it's over. I'll judge the entries over the following few days and hopefully have the results up by January 7th.

Let's see... I think I covered anything. If you have any questions, you are allowed to ask them in this thread. You can also send me a VM/PM. Start spriting and pixelating because you've only got 26 days left.

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Alrighty...it looks like i'm numero uno to post... this will set the bar for a while, then some one will probably just blow me away, but i have faith in the my cute...ahem...adorable little chickadees!
    December Contest - Information Inside

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Also accepted, Domin-8. I'm hoping a few more people will enter, because I'm not liking the number of entries so far.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well, it seems our host will be unable to judge this as planned. In any case, this contest is lacking a few entries, so how about we extend it for another week to allow for more participants? If you're still interested just leave me a word here, otherwise I'll just declare this an unfortunate draw.

Really, why not give it a shot?

edit: how sad

locked + unstuck

Last edited:
    Reactions: Zet
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back