• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

December Sprite Contest: Discussion Thread

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I've deleted the extra post from Dark Pegasus. Dark Pegasus, there is no need for double posting or swearing, just be patient.

Years
Like Claire said, be patient. I'm sure the results are on their way. Time waits for no man. It's just a matter of time. And it's a good thing Claire deleted that post of your's Dark Pegasus. Just don't swear next time or double post.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Well I am sure the results will be posted soon enough because I just gave my votes. Cant wait to see if my votes make a difference.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
DarkPegasus said:
When will the results be posted?
Today.
I've been waiting for the judges of the Dec contest to send me their choices for the winners. And finally, the last judge sent theirs in. *coughAmphros23cough*

DarkPegasus, in response to the REPORT you sent out... You can't show results if you don't have any to show. So no, I wasn't postponing my duties.

Last edited:

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
I got the report and was totally confused. Don't report lack of juding in a contest saying there postponing their duties... They're not XD. And you made it sound like *I* was.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
I completely agree Pichu. Dark shouldn't have sent in a report claiming we were postponing our duties. Kinda makes ya angry don't it. XD

ANGER! *randomly throws around dead fish to smell up the thread*

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Hey dont be mean I was using a different name but I am using this one from now on. I am pretty sure I picked some good one and I hope they win :)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I think he was talking to me, seeing's as I usually run stuff, and I didn't let the spriters know I was going to camp (my free day today). Hence the "second time" thing. Sorry dude ^^

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
amphros23 said:
Hey dont be mean I was using a different name but I am using this one from now on. I am pretty sure I picked some good one and I hope they win :)
Me? Oh don't worry man. I'm not being mean to you. I'm just a little mad at how DarkPegasus accused either me or one of the other HotS Mods of postponing the results.

Back