• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Decomp Emerald question

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    So I'm playing through the game and I made it to the area at mt Pyre with the three grunts there now normally they should say something when I get close to them but it doesn't happen and I click on them and nothing happens 😞

I didn't even mess with any of the scripts either the only thing in this game I did in-game that I could possibly think of is using an exp code but I'm not sure if that should mess up a script right?

Someone help me understand it

I mean I passed them using cut but like still it's not how it was Intended to be played

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Turns out that was the reason why the event works now made a new game and made it there in an hour lol 🤣 and it works now

Back