• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DeekBoys Gallery

DeekBoy

Go Kick Rocks
Years
  • I really enjoy taking pictures of my little Pokemon figures out in the "wild". I will also add in pics of my animals and everyday life :p.
    IMG_5886P.jpg

IMG_5868P.jpg

IMG_0074P.jpg

IMG_5822P.jpg

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Those are some amazing pictures; wow. :o Very bright and colorful. What kind of camera did you use to capture them? My personal favorite would be the first one with Pikachu. Love the blurring effect that surrounds it. I also really like the one with Bulbasaur, haha.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh my, some of these are really, really stunning. I fancy myself quite the little collector of figures as well; and I've taken many, many shots of my Dead Space/Issac/Necromorph figures for fun, so I get the appeal.

Do tell more about your collection of figures. What inspired this idea? Have you been photographing for long? Tell us more! n_n;

Back