• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Degrassi Fan club

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Hi. You all know as the Water Pokemon loving Akio123. I am also a huge Degrssi Fan. That is why this club is for is for people like me. I started this new club and thread for those of you who like Degrassi and The N. I have rules so heed these as followed.
    1. same as the ones for Pokecommunity
    2.DO NOT JOIN TO MAKE FUN OF DEGRSSI, I do not mind if you are having a discussion but do not say awful things or I will report you
    3. Be respectful to other members
    -Akio123 , President of Degrassi Fan club

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I'll join I love Deggrasi I mostly love Emma and Manny. Manny is really cute but Emma is hot. So what do you think about Rick coming back. That freakin sux. Did you see the episode where here tried to kiss Emma and it should him with a gun. I'm get a little bit freaked . And if anything happens to Emma I'm gonna BLOW. But yeah I'll join.

Randall

GLMax

Hmmm...Santa?
    Years
    OMFG OMFG!!!!

I love Degrassi! I started watching it this year and fell in love with it!!!

Im watching it now!

Well Ive seen all the new epis except for when Rick and Toby tried to compete for Emma.

Manny is SEXY!!

Emma did get hott! Yes 2 t's

My crush on that show is Andrea Lewis (Hazel Aden)!!!

And Lauren Collins (Paige M.)

All the boys are cool too.

They all look so much better than they did be for.

Rick...i feel bad for him...he is nuts.

-SPOILERS-
    Rick is most likey going to shoot Emma
    -SPOILERS-

This is what I think bc I saw Sean (her ex) stand in the way, and Toby (likes her) crying.

She also pushed her away!!

More to come.................but my mom is making me go to bed!!!

GLMax

Hmmm...Santa?
    Years
    Its on tonight its on tonight!!!

Well its on at 8 where I live thats in CT!

I cant wait.

I wish I won the gest spot on it, and died.

Then like everyone who watched it would think I was so cute/hot (which I am) and they would miss me so much!

edit- OMFG!

SPOILERS

RICK SHOOTS SEAN AND JIMMY! NOT EMMA. THEN HE TURNS HIM SELF IN. I SAW IT ON A SPECIAL THING I HAVE ON MY TV.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OMFG! I hate Deggrasi. They sux. If Jimmy Dies(which I doubt he will) but If he does I'm
    gonna write Deggrasi and tell them how PO'ed I would be.
    I don't really hate Deggrasi.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    ill join! ill be co leader? im fully into degrassi! seen every ep! i dont like shaun, hes too much of a n00b :P

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    You think Jimmy is unpopular *why I oughta* Jimmy is to popular.The only reason why you said that because he's with Hazel and you like her, oh by the way Eva01 Shaun is not like a noob.get a clue.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Sorry I already have a co-owner, GYM LEADER A. We decided that along time a ago. Also you can not say things to people in this club like "Get a clue."

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    Oh sorry I forget about that.I would really like to but give EVA01 a chance.I bet he will do great.If he declines I will take it.

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
    Oh my gosh, and I thought I was the only one who even had the N. I love Degrassi. I started to watch it when I was flipping through channels and found degrassi on. I'll join.

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
    I already saw that episode where Rick brings the gun to school. I can't believe that I'm admiting to this, but that one made me cry. I hate seeing people get shot!!!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I can not wait for the new Season. I have to know what Ellie is gonna do with her love life.
    President: Chris (me, Akio)
    Vice President: Eva01
    Members:
    GL Max
    Randall
    Shadow Wolf~Forever
    Goth espeon 3
    Spanky
    Onizuka04
    Thomas
    Joel Madden #1
    Alexiz