• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Delegation.. & New Issues

dlanijer

Dual Wielding
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    So Thursday night was filled with Country Line Dancing, Friday night was taking the wifey country line dancing (this is somewhat rare in San Diego :P), and then a weekend without OT work? TIME TO FINISH UP THE MAIN GAME!

Song of the day (Explicit Lyrics):
    Spoiler:

Main Update: I'm trying to decide if I want to get a Generation V game. I feel it may be necessary due to the amount unobtainable monsters (around 300 or so) in X & Y. I really want to get to a point where I'm fairly competitive in the VGC format - so I'll have to make the time investment to do it. Should I get Black 2/White 2? A version 1 and a version 2? Anyone have an idea - help a brother out! :D

I'm going at a snail's pace to the elite 4... and not because I don't WANT to. I just have a lot of other time consuming things in life.. like eating, sleeping, driving, what not. You know, the annoying parts of life? Haha... wait.. I LIKE eating. Nevermind, scratch that.

I have to thank everyone who's added my FC! I enjoy knowing everyone is trying to work hard to catch em all just like me XD I shared this in another thread, but I want to catch all Kalos monsters in regular and premier balls! A lofty goal.. but I'm gonna do it! Challenges are the spices of life we all need :)

I've also FINALLY FOUND that male Litleo.. now to raise that sucker up and show the wifey the Lion Pokemon!

Also, as another aside.. should I complete X as a challenge game? Or maybe those Gen V's?

More content to come, maybe even some VIDEOS?? :P

Back