• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Dem legendaries man

Years
    I skimmed over the ORAS threads (yeah thats what the cool kids are saying :cool:) and I didn't find anything like this. Anyways, here it is.

Do you guys want to see some of the Hoenn Legendaries you can get? I mean, I don't see many more Jirachi's and Deoxys's around anymore since there were usually just a couple events for them and then they were done. I mean, I think you can still get Jirachi with some bonus Pokemon Colloseum disc, but I'm too lazy to check. I'm hoping at around the release of ORAS we could maybe get some legendary wi-fi events to start us off. Maybe even some non-hoenn legendaries like Mew, and Manaphy and Shaymin.

What do you guys think? Do you guys think we should start seeing some more Hoenn legendaries?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I would love to see a Deoxys or a Jirachi,so I assume we'll be seeing those. I'll even go a step further and guess that we may even see Regigigas since we'll be seeing the other 3 Regis,but that's just a speculation.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I think it'd be awesome if they actually turned the space station rumor into a real part of the game and go to the moon to get Deoxys or Jirachi. Very unlikely, but I think it'd be awesome to have an event pass to do it.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    tbh i think its more likely we'll get jirachi.
    we only got a deoxys event during Gen5 and iirc the last jirachi event was during Gen4 so that's why I guess we'll get Jirachi.

as mentioned above i can see 'gigas being released.

i really just hope they dont release deoxys as an event and program to in the game (same with jirachi) b/cos i'd love that

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I'll even go a step further and guess that we may even see Regigigas since we'll be seeing the other 3 Regis,but that's just a speculation.

They would probably do this, because the three Regis would need a backstory of some sort, and Regigigas could be a good postgame legendary we can catch. Although I don't see much mega evolutions coming into the picture, they might make other generation roaming Pokémon available after we finish the postgame story.

Years
    Maybe Jirachi could be a post-game roaming Pokemon. And its like, Stephen says theres a rumor that if you can catch Jirachi, he'll grant you a wish. I'd love that, since HG/SS had so many roaming Pokemon, and it was a real challenge to catch the Suicune Raikou Entei trio, plus Latios/Latias.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I could definitely see them put some promotion into Jirachi, since it's native to Hoenn and all. :] Aside from that, I'd also like to them have some event based on Cresselia; I love this Pokémon, and would do almost anything to get my hands on it. I already have on in Y, but it should never hurt to have another, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'd love for the Deoxys event to actually be remade as well. I don't think a lot of people actually got to do that event, especially legitimately, and seeing as these are the first games with events that have their own place, I think it would be awesome to remake them as well. The same holds true for Mew, Southern Island Lati@s, Lugia, and Ho-Oh. I think Jirachi should also get its own event held, not just a distribution. I think getting a ticket and going to an island or somewhere is really neat! I never got to do it in the originals and I'd love to see these places and events remade along with the entire region. It'd be a great throwback.

I think it would also be great for Regigigas to make an appearance. After all, this is where the Regi Trio originated. Still think Regigigas was a pointless Pokemon to make, but hey, he's here, so might as well make use of him.

Years
    Deoxys should definitely get some recognition. I hadn't even heard of the event before it was over, and I felt like it wasn't a good fit for such a unique and empowering legendary pokemon. Same with Jirachi, although because of Pokemon Colosseum, he was advertised a bit more. I'm honestly obsessed with the little guy, so it would be such a pleasant surprise to be able to catch him in ORAS. :]

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    If past remakes are any indication, we're very likely to get all of these plus a ton more. It'll be really interesting to see if they manage to find any additional nooks and crannies to shove all of these extra legendaries in, because they're gonna have to show up somewhere. :p Being able to catch Jirachi would be awesome, although I'm not sure if that would hammer down on its exclusivity a little, given how hard it is to get at the moment—maybe that's a good thing?

Back