• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Demons Attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    You are and demon ( you can be a hanyou if you want ) who lived in feaudal times. ( no this is not Inuyasha) You lived peacefully for some time now but something happens.... something strange has crashed and is causing evreything to disappear. A strange form is making armies of unidentified demons . They are attacking the land and many have been wiped out. Many want to stop this strange force but are too afraid to try. Many have gone into hiding and haven't been seen for a long time. There is still hope for the land. Special souls have been gifted with ultimate power whether they use it for good or evil is their decision. ( which means you can be good or evil) The fate of the land is in your hands

This is the form to fill out:

Name:

Demon Race: ( like cat or dog you can be human if you want)

Personality:

Appearence:

Good or Evil:

Here's Mine:

Name: Hikari

Demon Race: Fox

Personality: She doesn't act as innocent as she looks. She can be really stubborn and a bit bossy but other than that she's a good person. She's sarcastic and adventerous. Waiting for anything that comes her way. She's a bit over confident. She has a little brother named Riku.

Appearence:
    Demons Attack!
    without the wings and add fox tail and ears

Good or Evil : Good

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Mya
    Demon Race: Human
    Personality: I can be a good and evil type of girl. I'm very adventerous,wild,scary and clever. I like to prank people with funny jokes and sometimes they get scared of me.

Appearance:
    Demons Attack!

Good or evil: Good/Evil

Last edited:

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    If it's still possible to join then count me in ^.^

This is the form to fill out:

Name: Kraya'daiaemon (Kraya for short =p)

Demon Race: Eagle

Personality: he is dark and alone, but not evil, he uses his twisted mind to helps get an ida of the enemies plans, and he uses his dark gaze to strike fear into those who cross him. Thogh alone and dark, he has a sparkle of light in him, this makes him do good rather than evil things

Appearence:
    Demons Attack!

Good or Evil: Good

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I accept you welcome to the roleplay we need a few more people and then we can get started

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    hey pichugurl, ill join :D

Name: kyro technick

Demon Race: half human half tiger demon

Personality: calm and kind, but if messed with very strong, he dosnt take no for an answer and will do anything for his friends, even if it means losing his life, attention seeking at times, but hey, hes part cat afteall, also likes to play random pranks, just your average teenager

Appearence: orange hair with black stripes, also has tiger ears and tail, has yellow eyes and other than that is human, wears a pair of black pants and an orange/black shirt, goes barefoot

Good or Evil: good

is that good?

Last edited:

skie

Banned
    Years
    This looks interesting can i join?

Name: Skie

Demon Race: Fox/Wolf

Personality:Sunny and out going but she gets angry easily. She pulls pranks and is an attention seeker.

Appearence:Blue hair, Tan skin, red eyes, Orenge sweater, and blue pants

Good or Evil: depends on her mood but mostly good

Hope that's ok

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    ooc: Ofcourse you can save the spot! (more people can still join) And yes we can begin!

The star night was quiet as everyone had gone to sleep. No one could sleep happily knowing their village was being attacked. Hikari sat up off her tree branch and stood watching the trees nearby set on fire. Knowing the army will come she grabs her little brother and sets off trying to find a hiding spot for the night. She had found a taller thicker tree hoping that would be a safe place to hide. " Brother, I think we can stay here for the night..hopefully..." She had started to cry but wanted to show strength for her little brother. " Sis when are mommy and daddy coming home i'm scared.." Hikari sighed. " I'm sorry bro. Our mother and father are not here anymore. They are in the heavens now.." Her brother started to cry. " I'm sorry little bro..I'm sorry.." I said as I embraced him.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
    i saw a village close by catch fire. "stupid army...." i muttered, jumping down from the tree and landed next to a girl adn someone who appeared to be her brother. "who are you" i said, looking at her, i had never seen her before in my life yet i felt like i knew her....some how....

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Hikari had noticed someone down on the branch and immediatley drew out her sword. " Who are you?" she asked but then saw he didn't have the mark of the dead on him so he might not be a threat. She sat back down on her branch holding her sleeping brother. " Was your village attcked by the army too?. Mine's was...." 'I had left m friend behind in that mess.'

FLASHBACK

" Hikari!!! Help!!" her friend yelled as she was in the fire.
    "I'm coming!" but it was too late the fire had seperated them.. " I'm sorry.." She seemed to be saying that alot lately...

FLASHBACK OVER

She then couldn't hold it in anymore and started to cry.

SilverTail

Years
    "i dont have a village" i said, my tail swishing behind me. "what is your name?" i asked, wiping away a tear "dont worry, it will all be over soon."

i looked down at the sleeping boy, apparently her brother. "hold onto him, if you lose him, you will never forgive yourself....i still havent forgiven myself..." i said, remembering the face of my brother, always cheerful and kind......now all that was left was a crumbling toumbstone in the forest.....

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    " Who's worried? I'm not worried I know it'll be over soon because I'm going to stop it!" she said trying to wipe away the tears. " So you don't have a village it must be pretty sad. Do you just ander around or something?" I said as I heard the army come behind us. " Oh no the arm-" I was cut off as the poisonous arrow hit me on the arm. I shot a few ice stars then fainted at the bottom of the tree.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    I looked out from my hiding place after attackign a soldier, which I now found out was a bit stupid, but I saw two others standing over a bit from me, how far i couldn't actually tell but they were far enough away for me to be out of earshot, and my wings were getting cramped, so i decided to go over to them, but it took alot of summoning of courage.
    "Hey there" i said in a normal tone, and at normal volume trying not to alert the arm that was gaining distance on him.
    it looked like a girl and her brother, and someone else, to be honest i couldn't tell, but as i got closer i noticed they found a good hiding place. for now at least so i ruffeled my wings a little waiting for a reply

skie

Banned
    Years
    "Oh boy... another village must be under attack. How troublesome." I said. I picked up my sword and arrows from the inside of my hollowed out tree house. "I'd better go see if anyone needs my help." I jumped from tree branch to tree branch at a breack-neck speed but I didn't really notice. "Ah. I hate living in this forest. It's always too damp." I mumbled into my blade. I saw something above me and stopped. I dunno why I'm stoping. It's just gotta be a hawk. I looked forward and saw two people and the Army a few jumps away. I smiled deviously and said "Now this is gonna be fun."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back