• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Demons Attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Scott was walking in the woods, trying to find a friend of his, when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his back. "Somethings happened to the darkness dragon!" he thought as he looked towards the sky. A red dragon flew past with a person on its back. "What has happened?" Suddenly a man taller than Scott rushed past, he had the speed of a wolf who was persueing prey. "What's gotten into him? I s'pose I should follow..."

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    i hear a howl but pay it no attention "probably just a wolf seperated from its pack.." i muttered "ive gotta find hikari...where is she..."

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    *howls again but instead of a noice a fireball comes out and singes the riders leg* 'Jezz he doesnt wanna quit does he i better increase the pace'

SilverTail

Years
    i sence the fireball coming at me adn block with my sword, looking at where it was coming from "i dont have time for this..." i muttered to myself "its probably someone from teh army, slow down valthek, i want to find out who is trying to stop us"

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    sees them slowing down "Yay hes slowing down now!" Colt jumps from tree to tree getting to a higher postion to see him better and os he could see him better. Colt waves at the dragon rider and howls

SilverTail

Years
    my blade and headding straight for whoever was following me, sinking it into a tree instaid. "who are you and why are you following me?" i said, my back to him

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    "I want to know whats going on why is there a big comotion and why in such a hurry hmmmm?" as colt asks him he licks his paws and cleans them

SilverTail

Years
    "im looking for someone who was taken from me, now if you dont mind, ill be going" i said, jumping back up to my dragon "do not folow me"

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    "Whoa picky i was wondering if i can help because im becoming insistantly bored with this army there all too weak and i like a little bit of company"

SilverTail

Years
    "follow if you must, bt only i ride valthek" i said to him as i left, riding valthek twords teh moutains, looking for any trace of hikari

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    "Woohoo! FUN FUN FUN!" chases the dragon with full speed and keeps up with him "That is a nice looking dragon btw i like fire! as you can see with my howling"

SilverTail

Years
    "yes, i can tell" i muttered, my vein twitching "now if you dont mind, funtime is over" i said, catching hikari's scent and flying that way on valthek's back "i wonder if hikari's brother is ok..." i said to myself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back