• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Demons!

DeM0nFiRe

Running for Supreme Ruler :)
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Hey all, this is a picture I drew as a concept art for a manga I want to write/draw. There is an entire story behind this picture, but I'll just let you guys figure it out. (I understand you can't make out some oarts due to the quality of my camera. the sign says "Warning, Stay Out!" in hastily written scribble. the bit's scattered around are pieces of wood)
    Demons!

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Wow, nice view. That's what I call perspective. Does the gridded paper help you draw in anyway? I noticed that one of my friends at school has been using the same paper for when she draws. Just wondering.

DeM0nFiRe

Running for Supreme Ruler :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    @Queen Boo: it's actually a Bus coming out a of a tunnel

@Gunn: I mainly use the grids to get the aspect ratios right. I also like the consistency of the paper better than any drawing paper. A #2 pencil and Graph Paper is all I use to draw (Except I'll occasionally outline in pen)

Back