• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    This RPG will be great for all you who play both heroes and villains. OK heres the story:

Prologue:
    You are one of fourteen trainers that have been summoned to assist in a search and destroy mission. There have been reports that a Deoxys landed on the planet about a week ago. The people on the island of which it landed had heard rumors about this Pok?mon and so were frightened of it. So frightened in fact that they sent a team to go and destroy the Pok?mon. They hunted down and began firing on the Deoxys. But not long after the attack began it ended because the Deoxys launched an all out assault on the attackers, and in doing so destroyed the island and its inhabitants. You were called in because you have all been victorious in at least two Pok?mon Leagues and there for are considered the best. You have been given state of the art tracking devices that will help you locate Deoxys. Now your all Pok?mon trainers and because of that you love and respect them. So your not sure whether to go through with this or to try and help Deoxys. According to the information you received it was the islanders who attacked first. And Deoxys attacked in self-defense. The big question is, is it really Deoxys fault that this happened. Its your mission to destroy but your on your own mission to try and save Deoxys. But there are those that disagree with these plans. After you leave the ten trainers split into two teams each consisting of seven trainers.
    Team A(we will change the name later.) and Team B(whose name will also be changed). Team A are the ones who respect Pok?mon and came here to try and stop the attack. Team B is ruthless and would be more than happy to destroy Deoxys. In the beginning you are allies but even before you leave you know you will be mortal enemies.

Story:
    The screams suddenly stop. Deoxys looks around at what was once the beautiful StarShift Isle. Theres nothing left but ruble. Deoxys is horrified at what it has done. It turns and flees. It intends to go find a peaceful place where it can live in peace. Thats why it came to earth, but it was attacked and before it new what was happening Deoxys was unleashing its power and when it was over StarShift was no more.

?Pok?mon Trainers you have been summoned because there have been reports that a Deoxys has landed on earth.? One of the trainers raised their hand. ?Excuse me but we?ve all heard rumors about that Pok?mon and I was wondering if they?re true?? ?Well if you want to no that just watch this little video.? He says putting a tape in the TV in front of them. ?This is a video from the last time a Deoxys came to our planet.? He said as a picture appears on the screen. It shows a video of horrible destruction but Deoxys is no where to be seen. At the end of the show a picture of Deoxys flashes up. The man points at the screen and says ?If this Pok?mon isn?t stopped this will happen again.? The trainer raises her hand again. ?How do we know this Pok?mon will do the same thing?? ?Because it has already started.? Another picture flashes up on the screen. This one is what looks like the remains of an island. ?This was once StarShift Isle. But as you can see theres not much left. This is the work of Deoxys.? He then tells the story of what happened (which he learned from a survivor.) The trainer thinks about this. But the Deoxys was attacked. It had no choice but to attack. It wasn?t Deoxys fault it was scared. But she said none of this instead she nodded in agreement. Afterwards they are given tracking devices and told how to use them. The trainers are now outside and start walking down the path when the trainer that had asked the questions starts talking about her feelings on the matter. She is surprised to find that four of the others agree with her. The other five say shes soft and needs to get over it. But before more can be said someone from the organization comes running up. ?Wait I forgot to tell you your supposed to break into two teams. It?ll be easier to find Deoxys that way.? ?Good? says one of the trainers. ?Now we won?t have to put up with these wimps.? The man looked confused but didn?t say anything. ?You will be able to choose what team you will be on. It doesn?t really matter just choose the people you think you?ll get along with.? By now they had come to a fork in the road. ?Your teams will be called Team A and Team B. I don?t care if you change it later. Team A will go right and Team B will go left. Have fun.? And he turned and left. The ten trainers looked at each other then at once they separated into two Teams. Team A was the ones on Deoxys side and Team B was against it. They glared at each other for a moment then turned and headed down the path.

Info you need to give:

Name:
    Pok?mon: (no legends) You should have a Pok?mon that can travel on land, sea, and air.
    Personality:
    Description:
    History:
    Do you think its Deoxys fault: Please don?t put yeah cause Deoxys did it thats just lame
    And What Team does this info belong to:

Mine:
    Name: Alana
    Pok?mon: Chikorita, Ninetales, Gyarados (red), Stantler, Fearow, Castform, and a Pidgey that doesn?t battle (see sig.)
    Personality: Im easy to get along with and I love making new friends.Ive got a care free personality except when it comes to battling.When Im in a battle I never back down and almost nothing throws me off balance.I give my Pok?mon strict training but nothing more than I think they can handle.
    Description: I have dark blue eyes, blond hair,I always wear a pony tale, navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow on the front(which by the way stands for Pok?mon League) a navy T-shirt which also has PL in yellow on the right shoulder,blue jeans, gloves like Ash?s but a different color(navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist), Backpack that has holders on it that I keep my Pok?balls in(Navy with PL in yellow) and a jacket that looks like my shirt that I wear around my waste unless of course its cold out. Oh and my Pok?balls have little gold marks on them that are in the shape of the Pok?mon inside.
    History: I?m from New bark Town and I?m the Pok?mon League Champion in the Johto League Silver Conference, the Orange League, the Indigo Plateau, and the Heonn League. I?m very well known but I don?t like to appear in public much (at least not in any of those areas) because I don?t like all the attention. I?ve got a past that nobody knows about because I made sure I never told anyone about it. For a little more Info check out my sig.
    Do you think its Deoxys fault: No I think Deoxys was forced to attack because the islanders attacked it. So Deoxys had no choice if it hadn?t attacked it would have been killed.
    And What Team does this info belong to: Team A

Also Mine:
    Name: Sulia
    Pok?mon: Houndour, Black Charazard, Rapidash, Absol, Dewgong, and Electrike.
    Personality: Cruel and sarcastic. Cares nothing for anyone except her closest friends.
    Description: Wears a black headband with a flame on the front. Blue jeans black T-shirt black also with a flame on the front. Shoulder length red hair and cold blue eyes.
    History: Though no one knows it shes an x Pok?mon thief. Once a top ranking member of team rocket. She ruthless and doesn?t care about hurting others Pok?mon. Thats how she won the Indigo and Hoenn League competitions.
    Do you think its Deoxys fault: Yes you?ve seen one Pok?mon you?ve seen them all. And its obvious this Pok?mon is the same as the last one. I think its time we teach these Pok?mon never to come to earth again.
    And What team does this info belong to: Team B

After we get at least seven members we will begin. It would be easier if we all played two people. Because it would get two confusing if we had two teams posting at once. So we?ll just play two people one from team A and one from team B. Just make two descriptions and say which is which. I?ll tell you when we switch over from A to B and vise versa.

Last edited:

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    I only want 1 person.
    Name: Silver
    Pokemon: Aggron, Armaldo, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Zangoose, Seviper
    personality: Likes to play jokes and always thinks ahead
    description: Wears dark green everything, and carries a tazer (protection)
    Deoxys' fault: No. He probably came to restock on food.
    team: A

Last edited:

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    Name: Styiles
    pokemon: Umbreon, salamence, charzard, typholsion,blastoise, pidegot
    personality: calm and cool
    descrip: yellow eyes and wears a cloak over his body only part visable is his head
    history: came in 3rd at the johto league
    deoxy's fault: yes they must of come here for a reason they probley just want to fight

Name: Koto
    pokemon: Blaziken, swellow, siczor, steelix, sandslash, walrien
    personality: cool and outgoing
    descrip: yellow eyes and also wears a cloak like his brother
    history: coming in 2nd at the johto league he surpasses his brother, styiles at the league
    deoxys fault: no because pokemon do things for a reason the ppl must of angered them
    team: b

Alana

Years
    Great two members already. Yay yay.

Silver you need to make another description. Sorry but we each need two. Styiles um I think you might have gotten your teams confused. A is trying to help Deoxys B is trying to destroy it.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    MY BAD
    styiles:fault: no because pokemon do things for a reason the ppl must of angered them
    team: b

Koro: yes they must of come here for a reason they probley just want to fight

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Okay.
    name: Gold
    pokemon:Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Sandslash, Rhyhorn, Shelgon, and a talking Eevee (if you know me, you'll understand)
    personality: see Silver
    description: see Silver
    Deoxys' fault: Yes. He came to Earth.
    team: B
    Silver's identical twin. Silver's jealous of the Eevee.

Alana

Years
    Well we have three people, and we need two more. I think I'll try inviting some people. If that doesn't work, well I'll let you know if it doesn't work.

MisteryDratini

I like Butter!A LOT!:)!
    Years
    Hi I'm in.
    Kai
    Dragonair,Dratini,and Seel.
    I argue, but i'm willing to make friends.
    I have brown eyes, and hair.I always have a red shirt on,with blue jenes.
    I am the Same as Alana.
    No.(same reson)
    TeamA
    See ya on the role play

Last edited:

ClappySeel!

la la oh no spongebob bus
    Years
    I'll Join

Name:Aires
    Pokemon:Gardevior,Blastoise,Seel,Dewgong,Crobat,and Arcanine
    Personality:A little cocky, but has a great brain under that hat of her's
    Description:Brown eyes and hair.Has a shirt with a pokeball on it with a jacket that looks like it has water in it.Has black jeans, and shoes with seels on them.
    History:Beat all of the leages,and collected over 150 pokemon.Legendary with water especially.
    I don't think it is Deoxys fault he was only defending himself, I would do the same thing in his place, who knows we may have another Friend after this journy.
    Team:A

Oh and Dratini is new.

Raposa Dalua

I disowned my sanity! ^_^
    Years
    Ano, hope you don't mind if my 'Team B' character is sort of indifferent.

Name: Kayrei Gettosou, Kay for short

Pok?mon: Jasmine (Shining Flygon, Female) Horun (Talking Umbreon, Male) Serina (Milotic, Female) Sarah (Tiger-striped Flareon, Female) Ikaku (Raichu, Male) Sora (Bayleef, Male)

Personality: Though she knows how to be kind and caring, she prefers to be sarcastic, and doesn't know when to stop fighting with someone. She actually enjoys bickering with others, getting a certain joy from seeing her enemies tear themselves apart in anger. She loves to joke with and tease others, though she's usually kidding when she throws out her meaningless insults. She also likes to sing, and is pretty good at it. Despite her somewhat 'sassy' attitude, she knows the time and place to be calm.

Description: Kayrei is about five foot six, and currently has a tanned complexion from the long hours of being outside in the sun. She has shoulder length, bright orange hair that is held up in two pigtails that flare out wildly. The ends of her hair are a deep red color, giving off the illusion that her head is on fire (literally, she's already had buckets of water dumped on her). Her eyes are an aqua color, shimmering with a childlike innocence that betrays her true age. She wears a simple pair of swishy, purple windbreaker type pants with pockets, and plain white sneakers. In one of her pockets is a blueish gray ocarina. Also, she wears a black t-shirt with the words 'Its cute how you think I care' etched across the front in scratchy red letters. Equipped to her back is a bow, and a quiver of arrows that never seems to run out. Kayrei wears a pair of black, fingerless gloves that reach about two and a half inches back from her hand. On her ears are a pair of silver earings with two diamonds hanging from each. The diamonds constantly reflect light, sending small rainbows around the area Kayrei is standing in.

History: Besides taking care of her pokemon, Kayrei has gone through twelve years of intensive training with a bow and arrow. That's right, her parents started to train her when she was four. Watch out for her shot, its more accurate than a Swift attack, and twice as deadly. Because of her natual aiming abilities, she has been able to pass on her sight skills to her pokemon as she trained with them, they rarely miss their mark. Horun is the only exception to this, seeing as he isn't really her pokemon, he just randomly pops up to travel with her.

She began her pokemon training itself when she was nine or so, though she had to do it in secret since the official age to train pokemon was twelve in her town. Fighting at night is excellent for practicing accuracy anyway, since you have to rely on other senses besides your eyes. Her peculiar, yet effective ways of training have let her win both Orre and Indigo pokemon leagues.

As an added note, nobody is quite sure where her hometown is. She's been gone so long that even she doesn't remember anymore. Her parents are constantly traveling around, so she never really stayed in one place too long anyway.

Do you think its Deoxys fault: Though she feels that Deoxys went a bit to far to defend himself, she figures it was just that. Defense. If the people of the island hadn't attacked him, he wouldn't have attacked them. Thus, it isn't his fault.

And What Team does this info belong to: Team A

Name: Sangue

Age: (Mental age is somewhere around four or five. This is due to being magically enhanced to the age of seventeen physically, but not actually being alive that long.)

Pok?mon: Brian (Blaziken, Male) Jessica (Mightyena, Female) Rikotsu (Gyarados, Male) Rita (Gardevoir, Female) Syaoran (Breloom, Male) Karasute (Manectric, Female)

Personality: Sangue is a hyperactive maniac with a bloodlust. She has nothing against stealing for the sake of living, killing for the sake of fun, and fighting for the heck of it. She's generally nice to those who are nice to her, though she can get annoying sometimes. Sangue is sarcastic to a fault, and has a love for teasing others. She's insulting, and enjoys making her enemies enraged. She becomes furious when there is something that threatens her friends.

Description: Sangue stands at about five foot eight, is pretty thin, and has a fair complexion. She has long, flowing black hair that hangs halfway down her back, and it shimmers a midnight blue color and flares out when she's angry. Her eyes are a deep, blood red color that hold a constant spark of mischief. Her fingernails are a bit longer and a bit sharper than most human nails. She wears a dark blue shirt that's way too big for her, the sleeves are just past the elbows and it hangs just above her knees. Under that is a pair of black shorts and a belt, which holds her knives and her daggers. She also wears extremely heavy silver bracelets on her arms and legs. When removed, she is extremely fast and fairly strong. She also happens to be a great cook, and can generally make food and cooking items appear out of nowhere. She is also quite good with throwing knives and fighting with double daggers (i.e. one in each hand). She is naturally quite stealthy, with a knack for sneaking around and generally not being seen.

History: Since I use Sangue for multiplie RPGs, and the fact that she can be both human AND an Eevee, she doesn't really have a history per say. Mainly, the only for sure thing is that when she was discovered by Atsuko, he took her in. Being the lazy butthead that he is, he had no time or energy to raise her, thus he magically enhanced her physical appearance to that of a seventeen year old and sent her out on her own. That's where the for sure history ends. In this particular RP, she has taken down the Hoenn Pokemon Leauge twice, as well as excelling in both Cool and Beauty Pokemon Contests.

Do you think its Deoxys fault: In reality, Sangue doesn't care either way. As stated in her personality she loves death and destruction. She wants to meet Deoxys and personally thank him for the great show. As a cover-up, she insists that its Deoxys' fault and that he should be killed.

And What Team does this info belong to: Team B

Alana

Years
    Great we have enough people to start but first, Aires and kai you need to make a description for team B. As soon as you've done that we'll start.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
    Could I please join

Name: David
    Pok?mon: Swampert(Luke),Charizard(Max),Meganium(Jake),Raichu(Jack),Gardevoir(Lucy) and Piloswine(Rebeeca)PS.All my pokemon can talk
    Personality:A smart,cool and polite guy who loves to read books.
    Description:Red cap,blue jeans and a green t-shirt,he has golden eyes and blonde hair.
    History: David was born in Littleroot Town and he came 1st in the Hoenn Pokemon League,1st in the Johto league and 1st in the Kanto League.he has all the 3 regions badges(including the orange island badges)and has faced team rocket,magma and aqua a few times.He taught his pokemon to talk before planning to head to the next region.But he cancelled the trip so he could go on this mission.
    Do you think its Deoxys fault:He thinks that Deoxy attacked earth,because it was polluting the Universe.
    And What Team does this info belong to:Team A

Name: Laura
    Pok?mon: Blaziken(Maddy),Venasuar(Georgia),Feraligater(Susie),Swellow(Cindy),Aggron(Vicky) and Linnone(Catlin)
    Personality:Laura is smart,cool and polite like David.
    Description:Laura wears a gold(colored) dress,2 silver(coloured) ribbons in her hair and a bronze(coloured)necklace.She has golden eyes and blonde hair.
    History:Laura was also born in Littleroot Town,and she become rivals with David,she is always one step behind David in pokemon battleing,she came 2nd in Hoenn,2nd in Johto,and 2nd in Kanto,she has all the badges from the 3 regions and the orange islands.
    Do you think its Deoxys fault:Yes because she thinks Deoxy is a monster who is out of control.
    And What Team does this info belong to:Team B

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back