• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen deoxys in the uk !!!!!!

Years
    I emailed nintendo asking why there isnt any down here cause we have a vue cinema, this was the maile i sent

Dear nintendo,

Me and some close friends seem to have a problem, and we wanted to know
    if you could help; we want to go to one of the pokemon Events to get
    the new poekmon ticket, But they are not located near were we live, Do
    you know of any other way to get this pokemon event downloaded, because
    I find it unfair for the people of Portsmouth to miss out. I would
    really appreciate it if you can help.

Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon.

that was my message
    but i cant put theres, cause its ilegal to , but i can sum it up

THERE WILL BE ANOTHER WAY TO GET DEOXYS, they will tell you after the event is over, on the site and inthe next NOM magazine

I will b able to get my Deoxys now ^_^ i cant wait!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    XD you joined the pc just to post that, well welcome :P
    you were at north finchley cool, i went on sunday (yeterday), i never got a chance to play pokemon XD or trade with the few few people that came at the time i arrived, my bro was rushing me
    i still need mew, lugia, celebi, seviper, latias and kyorge >.<
    Crazy Frogitist said:
    (can u downloada deoxys 4 free?)
    yea but you gotta buy a ticket and watch a film, and live in england

Last edited:

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
    noooooooooooo well maybe i can get my friend martin 2 get me 1 since he's in england right now

EDIT: i was wondering if any of u here who live in uk could tell me the gameshark codes for get all the move cards in sonic battle (uk version) sorry 4 offttopic

Last edited:
    Years
    yeah i went to North Finchly on SAT 22nd of OCT with my friend who puked in my dads Saab two mins away from there>_<!!! i live in Kent, Bexlyeheath.
    I finnaly have a Deoxys on Fire red and then i traded it first to my Sapphire with 198 pokemon (inc.Deoxys, 197 without) 220 Natinal. then into my emerald forvever:chinese:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    deoxys161 said:
    yeah i went to North Finchly on SAT 22nd of OCT with my friend who puked in my dads Saab two mins away from there>_<!!! i live in Kent, Bexlyeheath.
    I finnaly have a Deoxys on Fire red and then i traded it first to my Sapphire with 198 pokemon (inc.Deoxys, 197 without) 220 Natinal. then into my emerald forvever
    its a shame emerald didnt come out sooner other wise idve downloaded the ticket onto the cart as well, but i have leaf green to trade the extra deoxys, once i get emerald after pokemon XD, when emerald goes half price by christmas sales hopefull ill only need celebii and mew and of course ill go to the mew event thatll come soon :P

Back