• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] derozio's homecoming.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    @Mario - Ahaha, yeah, I see. It seems they're caused by the effects. I'll take care that those aren't visible in my future works. :)

@Twisted - I'm glad you liked them! <3; Thanks! :D

@Hyper Voice - I'll get to your request tomorrow. I didn't have much time today ;___; Was busy the whole day with college related stuff.

@Ponyta - Thanks haha. And you've been added to the queue. :)

@Silver Soul of Jhoto - Here are yours:

derozio's homecoming.
    derozio's homecoming.

Hope you like them. :D

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
    You're making me want to try and draw my original characters if I had any talent I like the eyes. They aren't lumpy or off center from one another. Also props for not focusing on the boobage with your females! XD

› Link to Render/Image you'd like to be made an icon/tag of (HQ pls):
    For the Icon~ https://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/l_51a5ab84ea447.jpg
    For the Signature~ https://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/l_51a5ab83c1075.jpg
    › Preferred size: 130 x 130 for the icon, for the tag...whatever you feel is best
    › Text - State if you want any text. If yes, specify what you want. : None

Thank you in advance

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wow. I was just scrolling through this a second time for kicks, and this really is just.. such amazing work. Every piece looks so original and different from the others, as if no similar technique was used on any of them. I know, I know, this is a shop, "don't post unless you have a request" yadda yadda. But seriously Dero. I don't know how you managed to improve your work after a year of being computer-less. I'm so proud of you. :')

What has been your main obstacle since you started working again?

Did/do you feel like you need more practice time to regain your skills? Or did it comes back naturally?

derozio

Years
    u flatter me 2 much, jo ;_____;

Main obstacle? Almost everything, lmfao. Nothing feels right, tbh. I want to make something new, something I've never tried before. I want innovation. But I'm, like, stuck. I do the same thing over and over. Plus, I don't even feel like the stuff I'm doing right now is better than the kind of stuff I've done in the past. I'm not giving out my best anymore is what I feel :( But time, yes, I think that'll help me out. I just need some time to make myself comfortable again. Once I do that, I'll try more new stuff and be able to pump out more things that I'm satisfied with. :D

For now, though, I'm just gonna try and work on requests in the shop. I think they're being helpful since I'm now trying stuff I don't regularly work with. For example, the following is a tag with two people. I've never done anything like this before XD

@Hyper Voice - Here, I gave it a shot. Hope you like the result!

derozio's homecoming.

derozio's homecoming.

I myself can point out a bunch of flaws in both. But too tired to go and try to correct everything ;___;

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Well, for it being the guinea pig, it turned out fantastic honestly! I appreciate you taking the time to just do it. The colors make them both stand out and don't take away from them or are too hateful

Glameow

Purrrfect~
    Years
    I love your colorings they're gorgeous~ I love how the renders are the focal point and you don't try to cover them, or pick the same color scheme that the character has so they're haphazardly blended in (As you've been told prior ;_; sorry to repeat)

Image: https://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131222105732/bayonetta/images/4/41/Joy.png
    Preferred Size: 130x130 for the Avvy. anything works for the signature
    Text:
    I hope official art is okay,it's kinda hard to find anything all that appropriate XD

derozio

Years
    super late post incoming!

@Ponyta -
    derozio's homecoming.

Hope you like it!

@tsatoma -
    derozio's homecoming.

derozio's homecoming.

Here are yours, tsatoma. I apologize if they aren't up to my usual standards but that's because...well, I'm in a graphics block. I haven't been able to work on and make stuff that I personally like these days for some reason.

That said, I'm gonna work on your request, Glameow. No more requests from now on, though. I've changed this back to a normal gallery.

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
    Thanks so much, dear. It's lovely~

I do hope you come out of your funk, and I look forward to more of your lovely works in the future!!

Back