• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desparate for Darkrai/Shaymin/Manaphy!!!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    whhoop like i sed i ahve a shaymin and darkrai LEGAL NOT HACKED U LITTLE BASTARD!!!!! so i u wanna trade just pm to check its attacks and stuff

yoo dont be cursing at me cuz iit aint mine anywaysz i was trainin it and had it cloned for other purposes soo dont be accusin ppl of anything!!! daht aint riight at all!!

Anywho before i was rudely deferred to,i can trade you the shaymin now and you can trade me the roserade ok!!! just let me get it after the battle

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    The only pokemon I still have to catch on pokemon diamond are darkrai, shaymin, and acaurius. could someone please trade them to me. my friend code is
    3694 6702 6621.

Years
    yoo dont be cursing at me cuz iit aint mine anywaysz i was trainin it and had it cloned for other purposes soo dont be accusin ppl of anything!!! daht aint riight at all!!

Anywho before i was rudely deferred to,i can trade you the shaymin now and you can trade me the roserade ok!!! just let me get it after the battle

oh woops i wasnt sewaring at you it was that shift guy going to ppl i have hacked pkmn all my pkmn are hacked and so forth lol he just got to me with that

Years
    Archer

oh woops i wasnt sewaring at you it was that shift guy going to ppl i have hacked pkmn all my pkmn are hacked and so forth lol he just got to me with that nar i dnt sorri i have a few shinys thou

Back