• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destiny Hacking Team

Zuusoman

legendary catcher
    Years
    it's [email protected] and i already put that to my earlier post.

so if we discuss through msn does the other members of the team have msn? if they have what are the msn of them?

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Waita waita waita waita.... What does this thread have to do with the ROM hack thread in the scrapbox?
    Oh wells...I got a more majorer job... In Minami 10..Sorry....:( Oh wells, I shall monitorise it

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Name:
    Job Wanted: Trainer Spriter (Mostly Splicing) / OW Maker
    Proof of Work:
    Destiny Hacking Team
    Destiny Hacking Team

Instant Message: ftownsfreshheir (aim)
    Past Projects: none so far

The first picture contains combinations and slight edits as visuals for a story I'm writing. The other is just a random trainer/OW combination I spliced. I'm going to work on adding more custom elements to the sprites, but I haven't had too many opportunities to try that kind of thing out as of yet. I haven't worked too much with Pokemon spriting, but I plan to try that some more as well.

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Okay, sounds cool. Thanks. I also did another OW practice piece in case you'd like to see it:

Destiny Hacking Team

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years
    hey yunghove, if you need a little more spriting help, just tell me... il be glad to help even though im already a spriter, give me WORK TO DO!

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Destiny Hacking Team

I figured I'd try it out just to see if it would come out nicely. You don't have to use these if you don't want.

Back