• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destros Spriteys!

Should the Slize evolution chain become water type?

• Keep Slize the way it is

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Change Slize to a Water type

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    wow some of them look awsome a few have minor pixel problems 8 / 10 overall

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Slize version 3.0: Awesome! MUCH better pose, flame rocks now. Seems...better now. ^^

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
    ok, guys, i am so sorry about my current lapse of spriting. just bear with me. now, in 1 week, on the 3rd of november, i shall try to begin spriting again. by packed schedule will start clearing by then. i will probably make many things between now and that point in time, but on the 3rd of november, i will post them. c ya then guys! p.s. i wont be checking my account or thread, so you can leave a message, but i wont respond for a while. thanks, and cheers.

Last edited:

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
    ok everyone, heres the dealio. i have been in school all week, and i have been doodling ideas. tomorrow i will begin formatting these ideas into graphics. i have a feeling that by late afternoon tomorrow i will have posted at least 3 sprites. please tune in tomorrow around that time or really any time to see my new additions and possible upgrades.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Spizry now looks a bit TOO much like Bugzry. I like the spikes though. Maybe putting the spikes on version 1?

Bunsmack...looks weird. Well scratched, but it just looks weird.

Silbust....I think I prefer the first one...not sure really. Spots look meh-ish.

There we go.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
    ok guys posted some new stuff. hoppy, bunsmack was made of me scanning an actual drawing into my computer, tracing lines over it, and trying to make it better. the slize evolution chain has been almost completes, i just need some final adjustment ideas. i will be taking the flames off of all their tails, and they will become kind of.....bland. any ideas on what i should put there?

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Slibake looks awesome. :P

Silbust...maybe shorter ears? How about Slize size ears and then removing Slize's ears altogether?

But Slibake is absolutely pwnage :)

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
    Hi guys!!

Ok, so heres the dealio. I am going to post a few more sprites on Sunday, so keep a look out for them! If I meet my goals, then I should at least have 2-3 evolutionary chains done.

Back