• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    I remember the meaning of it back when I first watched the Movie. I think it was something along the lines that it was information that didn't need to be released to anyone but the police involved or something. Didn't Conan say what it means or something? I'll have to watch the movie again. XD;

I'm pretty much caught up with the manga now. I have two chapter to go, but since the current case hasn't ended yet, and it's not at it's Climax, so I'm going to wait until the resolution chapter comes out before finishing the case. xD;

Years
    I remember the meaning of it back when I first watched the Movie. I think it was something along the lines that it was information that didn't need to be released to anyone but the police involved or something. Didn't Conan say what it means or something? I'll have to watch the movie again. XD;

I'm pretty much caught up with the manga now. I have two chapter to go, but since the current case hasn't ended yet, and it's not at it's Climax, so I'm going to wait until the resolution chapter comes out before finishing the case. xD;

Hmmm... No, Conan didn't explain the meaning, I just remember that he only repeated the words back to Shiratori at the end of the story.

And I remember now, it was the 4th Movie, Captured in Her Eyes where
    Spoiler:
    , not the 8th one. XP;

By any chance, do you read the manga online or from the book?

I'm reading chapter 606... Seems pretty near where I left off from the book, I guess I'll start here. XD
    Speaking of which, almost like 99% of the cases had 3 suspects. XD I guess that's the optimum number huh?

EDIT:
    I read chapter 622... And...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    *Spazzes* Is it true?
    Spoiler:

Hi new peoples of the dying DC/MK Club
    14 Movie needs to be subbed now @-@ The suspense is killing me!

Years
    *Spazzes* Is it true?
    Spoiler:

Hi new peoples of the dying DC/MK Club
    14 Movie needs to be subbed now @-@ The suspense is killing me!

O-oooh that would certainly be a climax XD

Hey Lollipop and Shanghai Alice. Welcome to the club :P

Speaking of movies, I watched the 13th one recently, The Raven Chaser.
    Spoiler:

Wooo new page

ShadowYashi

Years
    Cause Eisuke is like super smart XD
    I'm still on Chapter 310 though XDD But I spoil myself alot.
    8th Movie was awesome! IKE! (GO) or however they spell it, Conan sending that lamp was the most awesomest thing in the movie, I felt so bad for Irish and Gin is so awesome and analytical, truly a worth opponent for Shinichi, he'd make a great detective though XDD

I also adore Agasa's quiz in the 11th movie Ikasama. . . that means he cheated! *Ayumi and Mitsuhiko notices something up and sees Conan with a giant white board or cardboard, lord knows where he got it from* Oi! Conan-kun!. . . This truly is (ikasama) cheating.

The movie when the Org blows up the building, to keep its secrets, I think its like the 5tht one or something. He confused Sonoko for Sherry, good thing for Conan cause she literally dodged a bullet and man that was close. Then with the building exploding and them using the car to escape was like the coolest thing ever.

Years
    ^That lamp and Irish were in the 13th movie :P

I remember what Conan said to Sonoko, "Your undies are showing." XD

Cause Eisuke is like super smart XD

Haha yeah, he revealed that the first time he came to Mouri's office, he fell down on purpose.

I'm catching up on the manga.. Though, like, 100 chapters to go. XDD I wish I can just read the book. Guess I'll go look in the stores again.

Ru

Years
    Haaa, glad to know that people are keeping this place alive~ <3 /has been gone on a cruise.

ANYWAYS, I got around to watching the first Episode of Phantom Kid, and my my, now I have a better idea of why people like Kaito so much. XD YaddaYaddaBoom, the Icon Community in my signature actually made icons of the episode, for people who are interested. c:

And speaking of Kaito, if I'm really around right, yesterday was actually Kaito's birthday!

Soo...

Happy Belated Birthday Kaito~ <3

Hope you got a lot of underwear peeking fish jewels~ :D

Years
    Haaa, glad to know that people are keeping this place alive~ <3 /has been gone on a cruise.

ANYWAYS, I got around to watching the first Episode of Phantom Kid, and my my, now I have a better idea of why people like Kaito so much. XD YaddaYaddaBoom, the Icon Community in my signature actually made icons of the episode, for people who are interested. c:

What is Phantom Kid?

Speaking of Kaito, when did he know that Conan is Shinichi? Was it mentioned in the manga, or does Kaito just... sorta knows without being mentioned? XD

Needs to catch up on manga, lol. XD Just wanna know what happened to Akai >.<~

Ru

Years
    Phantom Thief Kid. That's Kaito KID's name is Japanese. I tend to have missed the 'Thief' when I wrote that. XD;

I do know that he figured it out in the third movie. I think the movies tie in with the anime, thus where Kaito KID found out. The manga however, he may have figured it out himself.

Spoiler:

Years
    Phantom Thief Kid. That's Kaito KID's name is Japanese. I tend to have missed the 'Thief' when I wrote that. XD;

I do know that he figured it out in the third movie. I think the movies tie in with the anime, thus where Kaito KID found out. The manga however, he may have figured it out himself.

Spoiler:

Oh, I see.

I rarely watch the anime, so idk if it ties with the 3rd movie XD; Speaking of it, the last part was awesome. XD Where the birds fly and Kid disappears XD;

Spoiler:

Ru

Years
    Aye, it was~

Spoiler:

Years
    Aye, it was~

Spoiler:

Oooh, that is so tempting >.<
    Err, I'll wait for now. XD;
    We need a topic~

What do you think is Vermouth's actual plan/intention about the organisation?
    idk if this was revealed in the manga yet or not, but idt she's a real member of the organisation... Or is she? XD; I think she knows that Conan is Shinichi but she kept quiet about it, no? I may be wrong though XP

Ru

Years
    Yay, finally a topic~ <3

What do you think is Vermouth's actual plan/intention about the organisation?
    I don't really know, to be honest. From her actions, she seems to be a bit of a double agent. She's with the organization, and yet there are times when she says something about Conan/Shinichi being the Silver Buller and will be the one to bring them down. Aye, you're correct with her keeping quiet about Conan being Shinichi. I forget what her intentions of keeping it secret were though. Perhaps she personally wants something to happen to the Black Organization? I don't know. :U

ShadowYashi

Years
    I dunno. But Vermouth is made of so much awesome and Gin, can't forget Gin XDD
    Hmm, she might be plotting something, but who knows with Gosho, we think one thing and he does another. . . I hope he finishes the series before he passes away or something tragic happens. . . or at least give us a bit more info on some things >_>;;;
    How old is Gosho exactly?

Years
    It says on wiki that he was born in 1963, so that should make him... 47 by the year of 2010. Hmm.

I can't remember who told me this or where I read it, but someone mentioned that Vermouth might be working for CIA as well, like Rena. However if that is true, then Rena should know Vermouth.. Unless they're both keeping it as a secret or the CIA members don't really know each other, which is cool.

Gahh, needs to catch up on manga XD;

If you can swap places with one of the characters in the anime/manga/movie, who would it be and why?

I'll... answer later XD;

Ru

Years
    Well, Gosho does have an ending in mind. If he gets sick or something, then hopefully he'll finish the manga before something tragic happens, even if it does mean cutting it short. :(

Vermouth is a very mysterious character, indeed. Hopefully, her and/or the other Black Organization members make another appearance soon. c:

If you can swap places with one of the characters in the anime/manga/movie, who would it be and why?
    Oh gawd. I have no idea about this one~ I can think of several characters that I wouldn't mind swapping places with.
    Ayumi: She's adorable. And the whole Detective Kid group is adorable as well. I wouldn't mind hanging with them for a bit~
    Ran: Everybody was kung fu fighting~ And although I don't like shopping too much, I wouldn't mind hangin' with Sonoko.
    Kazuha: . . . heiji

Yeah. XD;

ShadowYashi

Years
    I'd wanna swap places with Ai, so I could hang out with Conan and the Detective Boys. They'd probably think I'd hit my head or something, since I don't think I could replicate Ai's character XD

Aoko would be next. To hang out with Kaito for one and to meet Kid

Ran. Because I'd kill to have her skills and Sonoko is freaking awesome >w<

Sato, because Takagi is adorable.

Back