• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan

Years
  • Do you like or dislike it? Favorite cases, characters, etc? :) I've watched it up to like season six, but couldn't get into the subs. I started reading the manga instead.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • i ADORE it..i watched every season and i started watching it when i was 9 years old it's a childhood friend i grow up with cases and crimes he work on i even tried to know the killer before him lol so i would feel so sad when the last ep relesed..which i already read about!

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • I love it. Used to watch it as a kid until ~300th episode, but they never released the rest here. I started watching the original few years ago, but my pacing is rather slow as I'm still waaaay behind. Hopefully I'll catch the newest episode before it ends.

Don't know which case is my favorite, but I prefer episodes with guest characters, the police and the 1-2h specials. Nothing better than a 2 hours long Conan episode.

My favorite character is Haibara. Always was, always will.

Years
  • I watched the first nine episodes awhile back and liked them. Then I found out how long the series was (and that it's apparently still running) and I never bothered with the rest. Not that length is a bad thing, it's just not something that I think could go well with a concept like this.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Wait it's still going on? I think I got to 200's or actually was it the 50's 60's.... lol. About the time when
    Spoiler:
    not sure if that was nescerary. But this show was Awesome, might start up again. And I like Conan. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    I loved that show as a kid! I even had a coloring book for it, but now I can't really get into it even for nostalgia's sake. I think it's still a good show though.

Back