• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Devamp Page (Devamped Sprites)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This Topic is dedicated to simply devamping 3rd/4th gen games into 2nd gen games e.g turning torchic into a 2nd gen game, and as i am aware any posts here with pictures could help Melash who i beleive is devamping Emerald onto Silver! This post if we get a good amount of devamps on here could help losts of people in their hack.
    Examples:
    Mateo's Sprites
    Rotom

Mudkip

Marshtomp

Swampert

Mateo:I would appreciate it if you mention that I made it.

CelebiKing123

Last edited:

School days again...
    Years
  • This Topic is dedicated to simply devamping 3rd/4th gen games into 2nd gen games e.g turning torchic into a 2nd gen game, and as i am aware any posts here with pictures could help Melash who i beleive is devamping Emerald onto Silver! This post if we get a good amount of devamps on here could help losts of people in their hack.
    Examples:
    Mateo's Sprites
    Rotom

Mudkip

Mateo:I would appreciate it if you mention that I made it.

CelebiKing123

You need at least 4 examples. But for me, it's good! The Rotom sprite on its left, the roundness is gone. That's all and they are nice, just make more of it.

Years
  • You need at least 4 examples. But for me, it's good! The Rotom sprite on its left, the roundness is gone. That's all and they are nice, just make more of it.

like i said i did not make them Mateo did and i also updated the pictures ALL of them are Mateo's but please if you DO use them CREDIT him.

Also other people may show there devamps on this topic for hackers unable to use pixels

CelebiKing123

School days again...
    Years
  • like i said i did not make them Mateo did and i also updated the pictures ALL of them are Mateo's but please if you DO use them CREDIT him.

Also other people may show there devamps on this topic for hackers unable to use pixels

CelebiKing123

Did you ask permission to him? And like I said even if it is not yours, the rules said that at least foru examples of his work.

Last edited:

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    hm. he posted 4 nao.

I wonder though, by the wording in the first post, isn't this a pixel project? there is one about devamping/revamping there, and thats a pixel project. makes me think this one is too.

Years
  • ah well if it is then im sure somebody will move it to the pixel project and this topic is different as it is not for me as a project to do and show you all what i have done, it is a project where people can take and contribute devamped sprites from/for their hacks.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    So you didn't make these?

Here is a super idea. Go read the rules.
    Don't post others work, permission or not.

Also there's already a DP devamp project if you had bothered to look.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back