• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Developing Pokemon RPG

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Hello all, recently started working on a Pokemon RPG (unnamed yet), but for this topic purpose, lets call it Pokemon Q.
    Like other Pokemon RPGs (Vortex or PBA), the Pokemon Q will have common features like Battle system, Trading, Buy/Sell pokemons, Maps and maybe few more features!
    I am developer, currently I am handling everthing myself i.e Frontend, Backend, Database.

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE:
    1. Pokemon Expert/Research
    2. Spriter - Creating different types of pokemon sprites (Dark, Shiny or maybe something new...)
    3. Map Creator

What is Pokemon Expert/Research?
    Someone
    - who has understanding of leveling, battle damage calculation, Attack/moves and their power, items and their usage etc...
    - fimilar with all pokemon generations
    Also he/she could find data sources online and help cleaning the data. (ill explain it in detail)

Also I am attaching images of the game developed till now.

Developing Pokemon RPG

Developing Pokemon RPG

Developing Pokemon RPG

Developing Pokemon RPG

Back