• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] Development of Sword/Shield PBS Files?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    After spending some time improving Gen8 on Kore, I'm ready to introduce the newest Gen8 Pack.

This is awesome! Well done! It might be worth creating a new thread for your pack in the resources section? :)

Diegou18

Forever Chandelure lover.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    Considerating this: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...re-posting-see-2nd-post-for-the-list.3656151/

PBSs like pokemon.txt and tm.txt will be kinda hard to edit if we want to update moves learnings and delete moves too, based in 8th Gen.
    I mentioned tm.txt because many moves only can be learned by TRs and TMs, so I'm adding them as moves that you can learn with a Move Tutor. To be honest, TMs in recent games are... weak (?) I don't think that many of them (like Charm) could be considerated as TM since we had Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Earthquake, etc., before. It's true that many powerful or decent moves can be learned by TRs, but many of them were a TM before, so the "new disc" moves, I prefer considering them like Move Tutor's moves.

Honesty, I recomment to add new TMs and TRs as Move Tutor's moves, with Pokémon that can learn them by level and by the TM/TR itself.

Last edited:

Pyrocide01

Pyrocide
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    Hi new here, is this for Pokemon Essentials? I wanna add the entire new dex into my project and then some (cut pokemon) but I been having issues adding new stuff.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    newattachment.php

how to fix this, after make Regional Galar dex, I'm getting error " filename is nill " after open description on Eternatus..

Attachments

• jkdf.PNG
      jkdf.PNG
      46 KB · Views: 19
    Back